- Sub Headline: The Gourmet Burger Authority Encourages Guests to Give Friends a "Wedgie Burger" in Support of Kindness Initiative
- City: Greenwood Village
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.redrobin.com
- Listed: December 30, 2015 3:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. – Dec. 30, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – At Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (Red Robin), it’s okay to give your friends a wedgie. To ring in the New Year, the casual dining restaurant is introducing The Wedgie™ Burger, a low-carb, 450 calorie limited-time offering stacked with bacon, guacamole, tomato and red onions on top of a 6-ounce beef patty all inside of a lettuce wedge bun. To coincide with the launch of the new Wedgie Burger, the Gourmet Burger Authority is partnering with the DUDE. Be Nice® Project and giving guests an opportunity to support the initiative by sending a “Wedgie” to their friends via an e-gift card. Through February 7, a portion of the proceeds for each gifted Wedgie Burger will be given to the DUDE. Be Nice Project which inspires young people to build a positive community by recognizing deserving people in fun, creative and meaningful ways.
To ring in the New Year, Red Robin restaurants introduce The Wedgie(TM) Burger, a low-carb, 450 calorie limited-time offering stacked with bacon, guacamole, tomato and red onions on top of a 6-ounce beef patty all inside of a lettuce wedge bun.
“Red Robin is proud to partner with the DUDE. Be Nice Project, an initiative that is very much in line with our BURGER values,” said Denny Marie Post, Red Robin’s executive vice president and chief concept officer. “While the Wedgie Burger speaks to Red Robin’s playful tone, we are serious when it comes to encouraging kind-heartedness and are excited to give our guests the opportunity to help support acts of kindness.”
Red Robin guests can show support by giving friends a Wedgie Burger through a pre-paid e-gift card. Red Robin will be giving a portion of the proceeds to the DUDE. Be Nice Project to help recognize community members who are inspiring positivity and encourage young people to be kind to one another.
For more information on The Wedgie Burger, and how to support the DUDE. Be Nice Project, visit www.redrobin.com/wedgie. To sign up for the Red Robin Royalty loyalty program, visit royalty.redrobin.com.
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB)
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., is the Gourmet Burger Authority™, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature Mad Mixology® Beverages. Red Robin offers a variety of options behind the bar, including its extensive selection of local and regional beers, and innovative adult beer shakes and cocktails, earning the restaurant the 2014 VIBE Vista Award for Best Beer Program in a Multi-Unit Chain Restaurant. There are more than 500 Red Robin restaurants across the United States and Canada, including Red Robin Burger Works® locations and those operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin… YUMMM®! Connect with Red Robin on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
SOURCE Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc.
163 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (44 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (43 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (34 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (30 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (23 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (16 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (14 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (41 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (20 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (16 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (13 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (6 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (6 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (6 views)