- Sub Headline: Global Franchisor Ranked #17 Among All Franchises
- City: Denver
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.remax.com
- Listed: February 18, 2016 4:22 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DENVER, Feb. 18, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — RE/MAX, the #1 name in real estate*, has been ranked as one of the world’s fastest-growing franchises in Entrepreneur magazine’s Fastest Growing Franchise Rankings for 2016. The global real estate franchisor was the highest ranking real estate franchise on the list and took the 17th spot overall.
“RE/MAX was founded 43 years ago with a unique, agent-centric business model that changed the housing industry,” said Chris Pflueger, Vice President, Business Development, RE/MAX, LLC. “When our franchisees join the RE/MAX Network, they’re able to independently run their businesses while being supported by a global brand. We’re proud to be recognized as a fastest-growing franchise, and we look forward to continued growth in the future.”
In its February edition, Entrepreneur published its “Fastest Growing” list, a spin-off of the magazine’s annual “Franchise 500,” the oldest and most comprehensive franchise ranking in the world. In the 37th annual Franchise 500 survey, RE/MAX held the top spot among all real estate brands for the fourth consecutive year and ranked #21 among all franchises. In order to be eligible for the “Franchise 500” survey, companies are judged on measurable metrics, including financial strength, stability, size, and growth rate.
RE/MAX supports its franchisees with an extensive collection of technology tools, training and other resources that include; RE/MAX University, the LeadStreet® lead generator and CRM, RE/MAX Design Center marketing creator and a worldwide referral network.
RE/MAX has built a strong global network with a presence in nearly 100 countries, more than any of its competitors. In the U.S., RE/MAX saw the strongest increases in franchise sales in the California/Hawaii, Texas, and Florida regions. Internationally, RE/MAX experienced the most franchise growth in Latin America and Asia.
Last year, the Denver-based franchisor enhanced its international presence by expanding to Jordan, Malaysia, Mongolia and Zambia. Overseas franchise sales in 2015 also contributed to significant agent growth, which surpassed 25,000 outside the United States and Canada at the end of the year.
*MMR Strategy Group study of unaided awareness
About the RE/MAX Network:
RE/MAX was founded in 1973 by Dave and Gail Liniger, with an innovative, entrepreneurial culture affording its agents and franchisees the flexibility to operate their businesses with great independence. Over 100,000 agents provide RE/MAX a global reach of nearly 100 countries. Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX, when measured by residential transaction sides.
RE/MAX, LLC, one of the world’s leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of RMCO, LLC, which is controlled and managed by RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RMAX).
With a passion for the communities in which its agents live and work, RE/MAX is proud to have raised more than $150 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® and other charities.
For more information about RE/MAX, to search home listings or find an agent in your community, please visit www.remax.com. For the latest news about RE/MAX, please visit www.remax.com/newsroom.
SOURCE RE/MAX, LLC
226 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)