- Franchise URL: http://www.RentersWarehouse.com
- Listed: July 7, 2016 7:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, GA (FranchisePOD.com) July 06, 2016 – Renters Warehouse in Atlanta is celebrating a major milestone. The residential property management franchise is now officially managing 1,000 homes in the Atlanta region.
The success of the Atlanta franchise is a huge part of Renters Warehouse’s continued growth across the U.S. The company now manages more than 15,000 homes across the country and almost $3 billion worth of residential real estate.
“Hitting the 1,000 homes mark in Atlanta made us really satisfied in terms of our firm’s focus on blocking and tackling every day and striving to deliver an exceptional customer experience,” says Todd Barton, Managing Director of Renters Warehouse Atlanta. “It, however, also made us hungrier as the opportunity is enormous in the growing Rent Estate™ nation.”
The Atlanta office manages properties from Cumming to Peachtree city and from Douglasville to Covington. The three-year-old franchise hit the ground running in January 2013 and has seen phenomenal growth since.
“When we opened the franchise, we jumped in deep with deploying the marketing and systems that head office in Minnesota had developed as well as adding some innovations of our own,” says Todd. “We quickly garnered a ton of momentum in the marketplace and within three years have become one of the top residential property management firms in Atlanta. Further, we continue to reinvest in our growth as we have a great team, a great market and a great model.
“Atlanta is really excited about the leadership and the direction that Renters Warehouse corporate is going,” says Todd. “We are poised and ready to grow further, faster and farther.”
Visit http://www.renterswarehouse.com to find out more about our signature Free Home Rental Price Analysis, Free 18-month Tenant Warranty, and low, flat rate 24/7 Property Management at just $99 per month.
About Renters Warehouse
Renters Warehouse is one of the fastest-growing and highest-reviewed residential property management companies in America, and the largest in Minnesota. Under the leadership of President and CEO Kevin Ortner, Renters Warehouse now manages more than $3 billion in residential real estate, servicing 12,000+ investors across 15,000+ residential homes in 17 states. The company expertly serves everyday single-property homeowners as well as real estate investors. Through their dedicated Portfolio Services Division, Renters Warehouse brings professional, scalable and efficient single property management solutions to investment portfolios with both centralized services and local market expertise and staff. In 2015, the company officially trademarked the term Rent Estate™ to redefine the entire SFR (Single Family Rental) industry as more traditional real estate gives way to this new lucrative asset. Not only has Renters Warehouse received the prestigious honor of being included on the Inc. 500 | 5000 list of fastest-growing privately held companies in America six consecutive years in a row, this Great Rated company was also named one of the “Best Places to Work” in Minnesota (where they are headquartered) by the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016, and by the Phoenix Business Journal in 2013 and 2014 (first franchise location). Renters Warehouse Arizona also achieved a spot on the prestigious 2016 Top Companies to Work for in AZ list. Nationwide, Renters Warehouse has been honored as one of America’s “Best Places to Work” in 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016 by Outside Magazine. Recognized as pioneers in real estate, business management and innovation, Renters Warehouse has been honored with 18 Business Stevie Awards both internationally and stateside.
SOURCE Renters Warehouse
Onboardly (on behalf of Renters Warehouse)
471 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)