- Sub Headline: Renters Warehouse Houston franchise has only been open three years and already it manages 1,106 homes in the local market - with a goal to manage 10,000 units in the next few years.
- Franchise URL: http://www.RentersWarehouse.com
- Listed: July 13, 2016 7:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON, TX (FranchisePOD.com) JULY 12, 2016 – Renters Warehouse in Houston was preparing to mark a major milestone in the franchise’s history recently – hitting 1,000 homes under management – but before they could, they had a new achievement to celebrate.
“We hit the 1,000 mark and by the time we arranged the party to celebrate, we were at 1,106 units just over a week later,” says Richard Drake, CEO of Renters Warehouse Houston and a former naval aviator.
The phenomenal growth of the Texas franchise shouldn’t come as a surprise. It opened in July 2013 and before Richard and his partners Clyde Adams and Jim Youngblood even hit three years in business, they had surpassed their goal of having 900 properties under management.
Nationwide, Renters Warehouse manages more than 15,000 homes and almost $3 billion worth of residential real estate. They’re leading the Rent Estate™ Revolution with 33 offices in 17 states and a Portfolio Services Division that brings professional, scalable and efficient single-property management solutions to investment portfolios.
Richard’s Houston team of 12 employees and 13 leasing agents manages the Greater Houston and “Golden Triangle” area that includes the cities of Beaumont, Port Arthur and Orange.
The Houston team hosts regular networking meetings – with recent attendance surpassing 600 people – and Lunch and Learn meetings for investors. (Anyone who wants to attend can simply contact the Houston office at 713-224-7368 to be placed on a list to get email invites to future events.)
Beyond those meetings, Richard said their secret to success is simple – they follow the Renters Warehouse formula.
“It has always baffled me that people buy franchises and don’t follow the process,” he said. “Renters Warehouse simply built a better mousetrap. We just do what they say and don’t try to reinvent the wheel. Follow the system. That’s it.
“We see a lot of potential for growth in Houston. The market is constantly growing, and people are continuing to move to Houston in large numbers. Our long term goal is 10,000 units under management and we anticipate raising that bar very soon. While that may sound like a lofty goal, it represents less than one per cent of the local market share, so it’s absolutely attainable.”
Since leaving the US Navy, Richard has become deeply involved in property management in southeast Texas.
“I served one tour in Asia and one in the first Gulf War in the Middle East. After the Navy, I became a real estate investor and purchased a HomeVestors (We Buy Ugly Houses) franchise with my partners,” he says. “After owning rental properties for years and managing them ourselves, we discovered Renters Warehouse. We were very impressed with the processes, systems and extensive use of technology in the business and have been extremely satisfied with our decision.”
Visit http://www.renterswarehouse.com to find out more about our signature Free Home Rental Price Analysis, Free 18-month Tenant Warranty, and low, flat rate 24/7 Property Management at just $99 per month.
About Renters Warehouse
Renters Warehouse is one of the fastest-growing and highest-reviewed residential property management companies in America, and the largest in Minnesota. Under the leadership of President and CEO Kevin Ortner, Renters Warehouse now manages more than $3 billion in residential real estate, servicing 12,000+ investors across 15,000+ residential homes in 17 states. The company expertly serves everyday single-property homeowners as well as real estate investors. Through their dedicated Portfolio Services Division, Renters Warehouse brings professional, scalable and efficient single property management solutions to investment portfolios with both centralized services and local market expertise and staff. In 2015, the company officially trademarked the term Rent Estate™ to redefine the entire SFR (Single Family Rental) industry as more traditional real estate gives way to this new lucrative asset. Not only has Renters Warehouse received the prestigious honor of being included on the Inc. 500 | 5000 list of fastest-growing privately held companies in America six consecutive years in a row, this Great Rated company was also named one of the “Best Places to Work” in Minnesota (where they are headquartered) by the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016, and by the Phoenix Business Journal in 2013 and 2014 (first franchise location). Renters Warehouse Arizona also achieved a spot on the prestigious 2016 Top Companies to Work for in AZ list. Nationwide, Renters Warehouse has been honored as one of America’s “Best Places to Work” in 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016 by Outside Magazine. Recognized as pioneers in real estate, business management and innovation, Renters Warehouse has been honored with 18 Business Stevie Awards both internationally and stateside.
352 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (3 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)