- Sub Headline: Award-winning industry veteran Noel Christopher joins leading residential property management firm Renters Warehouse as new National Business Development Lead.
- Listed: July 29, 2016 9:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MINNETONKA, MN (FranchisePOD.com) July 26, 2016 – Renters Warehouse, one of the leading residential property management companies in the U.S., is welcoming award-winning industry veteran Noel Christopher into the fold.
Noel joins the Renters Warehouse family as the company’s National Business Development Lead, helping acquire property management companies and bringing larger property portfolio holders into the Renters Warehouse ecosystem.
“We’ve created a Portfolio Services Division at Renters Warehouse, which offers far more than the average property management company,” Noel says. “We’re offering dedicated services to investors who own a large number of homes and we’re creating best practices that will change the industry for the better – for both larger investors and mom and pop investors.
“Resources for mom and pop investors have traditionally been limited, yet it’s those investors who dominate the single-family rental space. Giving them a stable platform with the tools and support to be comfortable owning more homes is what has been missing, and it’s where we come in. Our Rent Estate™ Advisors will help educate and provide resources, processes and guidance to enable smaller investors to grow.”
In past roles, Noel helped lead a Chicago-based real estate team to close more than $350 million in investor sales and rank in the brokerage’s top 10 nationally. The Chicago Association of Realtors named him among its top 1 per cent of producers from 2011 to 2014.
As Renters Warehouse continued to expand across the U.S. – today managing more than $3 billion in residential real estate – Noel became acquainted with the brand and business offerings, believing it to be “the next progression in the Single-Family Rental space.”
“The single family property management space is very fractured,” he says. “The entire marketplace has needed a professional, scaled and vertically integrated service provider, and that is us. When I realized that Renters Warehouse’s bread and butter is that space – with over 16,000 homes under management while servicing over 12,000 investors across the country – I knew I wanted to be a part of the team.”
Noel lives in Boulder, Colorado with his wife and two daughters.
Renters Warehouse exists to help homeowners to discover wealth and financial freedom through Rent Estate™. To learn more about Renters Warehouse or to find out how much your home will rent for, visit http://www.renterswarehouse.com today!
About Renters Warehouse
Renters Warehouse is one of the fastest-growing and highest-reviewed residential property management companies in America, and the largest in Minnesota. Under the leadership of President and CEO Kevin Ortner, Renters Warehouse now manages more than $3 billion in residential real estate, servicing 12,000+ investors across 16,000+ residential homes in 17 states. The company expertly serves everyday single-property homeowners as well as real estate investors. Through their dedicated Portfolio Services Division, Renters Warehouse brings professional, scalable and efficient single property management solutions to investment portfolios with both centralized services and local market expertise and staff. In 2015, the company officially trademarked the term Rent Estate™ to redefine the entire SFR (Single Family Rental) industry as more traditional real estate gives way to this new lucrative asset. Not only has Renters Warehouse received the prestigious honor of being included on the Inc. 500 | 5000 list of fastest-growing privately held companies in America six consecutive years in a row, this Great Rated company was also named one of the “Best Places to Work” in Minnesota (where they are headquartered) by the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016, and by the Phoenix Business Journal in 2013 and 2014 (first franchise location). Renters Warehouse Arizona also achieved a spot on the prestigious 2016 Top Companies to Work for in AZ list. Nationwide, Renters Warehouse has been honored as one of America’s “Best Places to Work” in 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016 by Outside Magazine. Recognized as pioneers in real estate, business management and innovation, Renters Warehouse has been honored with 18 Business Stevie Awards both internationally and stateside.
SOURCE Renters Warehouse
Onboardly (on behalf of Renters Warehouse)
505 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)