- Franchise URL: http://www.WatermillExpress.com
- Listed: April 20, 2016 11:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Brighton, CO (FranchisePOD.com) Watermill Express, LLC., the nation’s largest drive-up pure drinking water company, has announced Madison Jobe as its new Chief Operating Officer. Jobe joined the company on April 1st and will lead the organization’s operations and expansion with more than 1,300 locations already in place.
“We have become the largest drive-up provider of pure drinking water by creating an automated small-scale water purification system that converts existing tap water into drinking water of exceptional purity,” said Lani Dolifka, Co-Founder and CEO of Watermill Express. “Having Madison work with Watermill Express in an operational consulting capacity for the last several months has given us a foundation to build on for future growth,” Dolifka added.
Prior to joining Watermill Express, Jobe was the founder of Development Strategies International, a franchise and development strategic advisory firm. Prior to that he served as SVP, COO and Chief Development Officer for Pizza Inn Holdings, Inc. and was instrumental in the creation and expansion of the Pie Five Pizza Co. concept. During his long career in operations and development Jobe has held executive roles with Stockade Companies, Ruby’s Diner, Santa Anita Realty, Shakey’s Pizza, and Red Robin.
“I am proud to be part of Watermill Express,” said Jobe. “We are the industry leader in drive-up, self-serve pure drinking water with over 1,300 locations nationwide and over 30 years of operating experience. The future for providing clean, safe drinking water and ice is bright!”
About Watermill Express
Headquartered in Brighton, Colo., Watermill Express is the largest drive-up pure drinking water company in the nation and the green alternative to prepackaged water. Watermill Express customers reuse their own clean containers to reduce pollution from single-use plastic water bottles. Ice is now available at select locations. Founded in 1984, Watermill Express has supported numerous causes focused on children and families. For every 5 gallons of water purchased at participating locations in 2016, Watermill Express will donate $0.01 to World Vision. For more information visit watermillexpress.com or call 1-800-487-9643.
245 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)