- Sub Headline: Re-Energizes National Expansion Efforts Under New Leadership
- Franchise URL: http://www.Restoration1.com
- Listed: May 25, 2016 2:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 25, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) WACO, Texas – Less than six months after relocating its company headquarters to Waco, Texas and appointing franchise veteran Gary Findley as president, Restoration 1 continues to expand its footprint and anchor itself as one of the fastest-growing and most-trusted emergency mitigation and restoration franchises in North America.
Since taking the helm at Restoration 1, Findley, most recognized for growing the Curves International chain to 8,000 locations during his tenure as the company’s president and COO, has focused his attention on developing a strategic direction for the company and its network of franchisees. In addition to having relocated the company’s headquarters to his native Waco, Findley expects to build a new training facility next year and sell 100 new territories annually.
Today, there are 37 locations – nine of which have opened since Findley took over as president – operating throughout 18 states. With an additional 14 territories sold and expected to open in the next 60-90 days, the company will nearly double its number of franchise locations in the first year of Findley’s leadership.
“There is an incredible market all over the nation for quality service companies like ours that specialize in emergency mitigation and restoration,” said Findley, whose knowledge of the service industry stems from his time as the Vice President of Franchising for the Dwyer Group. “We have developed a business model that allows us to carve out significant market share in every community we serve, while continuing to expand our national footprint.”
Providing relief for thousands of people affected each year by natural disasters, Restoration 1 offers 24-hour emergency services for any type of natural mishap, big or small. Equipped with the most advanced technologies and tools, Restoration 1 technicians are always ready to take on any restoration needs, including water extraction, mold remediation, drying, dehumidification, fire and smoke damage restoration, storm-response services and general maintenance and cleaning services.
In addition to performing restoration services for residential properties, Restoration 1 works with business owners as well.
To augment the company’s growth, Restoration 1 is seeking motivated individuals interested in owning and operating a high volume, high margin mitigation and restoration franchise business in a $60 billion and growing industry. With a franchise fee of $47,500, the estimated initial investment to own and operate a Restoration 1 franchise ranges from 77,950 to $175,100.
“With the number of natural and man-made disasters increasing every year, the restoration industry is constantly growing, making a Restoration 1 franchise a perfect opportunity to capitalize on a hot trend while providing vital assistance to people whose homes and business buildings have been damaged,” Findley added.
For more information about Restoration 1’s franchise opportunity, please visit http://restoration1franchise.com.
About Restoration 1
Founded in 2008, Restoration1 is a leading franchise that specializes in a wide array of emergency mitigation, restoration, and reconstruction services. An industry innovator, the Florida-based company uses advanced technologies and tools to perform restoration for both residential and commercial properties that have been damaged due to water, smoke, fire, mold, storms and more. There are currently 37 locations open and operating throughout 18 states, with plans to have a total of 500 locations worldwide in the next five years. For more information about Restoration 1, please visit www.restoration1.com.
SOURCE Restoration 1
390 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (36 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (36 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (33 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (29 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (28 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (22 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)