- Sub Headline: National Low-Cost, High-Value Fitness Franchise Awards Florham Park, N.J. Member Giovanna Baratto $10,000 Grand Prize and $1,000 toward Personal Training for Achieving 29.14 Percent Body Weight Loss
- Franchise URL: http://www.RetroFitness.com
- Listed: June 15, 2016 6:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 14, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) COLTS NECK, N.J. – Retro Fitness gym members were given quite the incentive to really take their New Year’s resolutions serious this year and put their health first. The nation’s leading low-cost, high-value fitness franchise recently completed a 90-Day Challenge – with the grand prize of $10,000 going to the member who achieved the greatest overall percent decrease in body weight.
During the 90-Day Challenge, Retro Fitness personal training clients had 90 days to transform their bodies and lose unwanted pounds. An initial weigh-in took place in the beginning of the competition, followed by a mid-challenge weigh-in after 45 days and the final weigh-in after the 90 day period. The top three participants came away from the 90-Day Challenge with prizes; the third place finisher received $500 and a free 12-month membership and the runner-up took home $1,000 and a free 12-month membership. The member who experienced the greatest percent change in his or her bodyweight won the grand prize of $10,000.
“We are continuously impressed with the commitment level we see during the 90-day challenge, the numbers are striking but it’s the inspirational stories and transformations that are really jaw dropping,” stated Eric Casaburi, CEO and founder of Retro Fitness. “We hope our members’ perseverance has the power to inspire and drive others to prioritize their wellness.”
The 90-Day Challenge top finalists include:
- 1st Place: Giovanna Baratto – a member of the Florham Park, N.J. Retro Fitness – took the lead of the 90-Day Challenge with a drop in body weight from 181.2 to 128.4 lbs., totaling a 29.14 percent decrease.
- 2nd Place: James Hagner – a member of the Stroudsburg, Penn. Retro Fitness – lost an impressive 111.7 pounds, totaling a 27.91 percent decrease in body weight.
- 3rd Place: William Sykes – a member of the Carol Stream, Ill. Retro Fitness – cut down from 239.5 to 180.4 lbs., totaling a 24.68 percent decrease.
Hagner, a first responder on 9/11, spent 43 days at ground zero searching through debris and developed pulmonary fibrosis. In addition, he was diabetic and experienced a diabetic coma four years ago. He hopes his serious life change can motivate others to do the same. The 44-year-old said, “I weighed 427 pounds at my heaviest – I was legitimately dying. My favorite part about the whole thing [90-Day Challenge] is that if I can inspire someone else to get out of bed and do what I did – that’s what I really want.”
About Retro Fitness
Founded in 2004 by entrepreneur Eric Casaburi, Retro Fitness has evolved from a regional Northeast gym concept into a national fitness system with more than 145 gyms open in 16 states. Under Casaburi’s leadership, Retro Fitness is expanding its footprint with more than 100 gyms in its development pipeline and plans to open 200 gyms in the next two years in new, major markets, such as Florida, Illinois, California, Maryland, Michigan, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Each Retro Fitness location is equipped with a full-service fitness center, including 60-100 pieces of equipment supplied by leading manufacturers. The burgeoning franchise has placed in the top 300 of Entrepreneur’s magazine’s prestigious Franchise 500 list for six consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.retrofitness.com, and to learn more about franchise opportunities visit www.retrofranchising.com.
SOURCE Retro Fitness
Fishman Public Relations
265 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)