- Sub Headline: Leading Low-Cost, High-Value Fitness Franchise Hires Seasoned Real Estate Development Executive to Accelerate National Expansion
- City: Colts Neck
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.retrofitness.com
- Listed: January 26, 2016 8:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 26, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // COLTS NECK, N.J. – Retro Fitness – a national low-cost, high-value fitness franchise, with more than 140 locations, operating in 16 states – has appointed Rebecca Foth as Vice President of Real Estate. Foth will oversee company growth plans nationwide, including specific targeted growth markets such as California, Texas and Florida.
Foth has nearly 25 years of experience in commercial real estate, working in the Midwest, Southeast and Puerto Rico markets. Most recently, she worked for McDonald’s Corporation and Payless Shoe Source, Inc. She has preserved sales volumes of existing locations by ensuring that lease tenure was secured in a timely manner by negotiating more than 600 lease renewals on ground leases, oil sites, central business districts and mall locations. In addition, she has worked on purchasing property, along with analyzing markets, site identification and negotiating for new site selection and relocation sites. Foth has a proven track record for real estate acquisitions in mature urban/suburban markets and in some cases, solving decade-long market development problems.
“As we continue expanding nationally, the success of initial units in new markets will be crucial to our brand’s development,” Retro Fitness CEO and Founder Eric Casaburi said, “We need to get Retro Fitness into the right sites and Rebecca has the expertise to make it happen. She will be instrumental in our goal of breaking the 700-unit mark within the next four years.”
With its focus on building the brand’s presence in California, Texas and Florida, the company’s goal is to develop key markets within each state with a Retro Fitness club within every 3-5 miles. Foth will play a vital role in achieving this goal by working hand-in-hand with Retro Fitness franchisees to facilitate and execute new store openings; she will take owners through each step of the sign-to-open process, including site identification, negotiating real estate costs, general support and more.
Foth holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Bachelor’s in Public Administration and an Associate of Arts degree in Paralegal Studies from Washburn University in Topeka, Kansas.
About Retro Fitness
Founded in 2004 by entrepreneur Eric Casaburi, Retro Fitness has evolved from a regional Northeast gym concept into a national fitness system with more than 140 gyms open in 16 states. Under Casaburi’s leadership, Retro Fitness is expanding its footprint with more than 100 gyms in its development pipeline and plans to open 200 gyms in the next two years in new, major markets, such as Florida, Illinois, California, Maryland, New York, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Each Retro Fitness location is equipped with a full-service fitness center, including 60-100 pieces of equipment supplied by leading manufacturers. The burgeoning franchise has placed in the top 300 of Entrepreneur’s magazine’s prestigious Franchise 500 list for five consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.retrofitness.com, and to learn more about franchise opportunities visit www.retrofranchising.com.
SOURCE Retro Fitness
Fishman Public Relations
(847) 945-1300 ext. 225
139 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)