- Franchise URL: http://www.RhythmTime.net
- Listed: July 12, 2016 10:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 12, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) – Claire Rees, Rhythm Time Franchisee for the Isle of Wight, has received the Business Mother of the Year award in this year’s National Venus Awards finals.
The Venus awards, known by the organisation as ‘the working women’s Oscars’, were formed in 2009 to recognise, reward and celebrate local working women in business. The regional awards for the Isle of Wight took place in March.
As well as being a single parent to two children, Claire runs the Rhythm Time franchise which provides interactive music classes for babies,toddlers and pre-schoolers. Overcoming many obstacles on the way, her business is flourishing, helping Island babies and children’s early development through music.
“Women play such a pivotal role in our local economies, it is crucial that hard-working business women have the spotlight shone upon them,” quoted a spokesperson from the Venus Awards.
“As the Venus phenomenon rolls on across the country, more women in business will stand up and let the world know what they do, how they do it, and the challenges they face. This typically leads to more women helping each other through mentoring, networking and plain old ‘doing business’ together,” she added.
About Rhythm Time
For further information on Rhythm Time’s children’s music classes or franchise opportunities, visit www.rhythmtime.net/pr or call 0121 711 4224.
SOURCE Rhythm Time
385 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)