- Sub Headline: The Leading Senior Care Franchise Is on Pace for Another Record-Breaking Year
- Franchise URL: http://www.RightAtHome.net
- Listed: June 7, 2016 2:11 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
OMAHA, NE (FranchisePOD.com) June 07, 2016 – Right at Home, a leader of the fast-growing in-home care industry, is off to an impressive start in 2016. In the first quarter of the year, Right at Home has added 7,000 new caregivers to its ever-growing network, opened 14 new franchise units, and signed agreements to open an additional 10 territories.
Right at Home’s success so far this year builds off the momentum of a successful 2015. Last year, the company came out on top after performing more than 20 million hours of care for its clients and opening 53 new franchise units. The brand was also identified as one of the “Top Franchises to Buy in 2015” by Forbes magazine for the second consecutive year. And for the third straight year, Right at Home was honored by Franchise Times on their “Fast and Serious” ranking of the top 40 “smartest-growing” brands that are seeing consistent yearly unit and revenue growth.
Right at Home separates itself from the competition by emphasizing both training and support, focusing on the Right People providing clients with the Right Care. With 517 locations in eight countries and more than 22,400 caregivers and 18,500 clients, Right at Home is able to incorporate the best industry practices from its domestic and international partners into its business model.
“All of our caregivers and franchisees share our passion for improving the quality of life for our clients,” said Brian Petranick, chief executive officer and president. “We have the opportunity to revolutionize the in-home care industry, especially since there are more elderly across the world living at home, exactly where they want to age comfortably and happily. With family not always close to their loved ones, we can apply learnings and experience from all over the globe to ensure the Right Care will be given by the Right People to the ever-increasing aging population throughout the world.”
More than 450 corporate team members, franchisees, office staff and vendors from all over the globe came together in Chicago in April to celebrate the previous year’s successes, discuss the best senior care industry practices and brainstorm ways to improve local Right at Home franchise businesses to serve local communities more effectively.
One way Right at Home plans to do this is by refocusing its efforts on RightTransitions, a program dedicated to bringing seniors home from hospital stays successfully to avoid additional hospital time and added expenses. The program was originally developed in 2009 and is now in place throughout the entire Right at Home system. RightTransitions works with hospitals to create personalized care plans to help outgoing patients transition back to life at home in order to avoid readmission. Each individual RightTransitions program is uniquely tailored to the patient it serves, and can range from a few hours of in-home care after hospital discharge to 24-hour assistance. The program can also include meal preparation and ambulatory assistance.
“We’re constantly working to stay on top of the ever-changing healthcare industry and adapting our business model to suit these changes,” said Petranick. “RightTransitions enables us to really personalize our services in an industry that sometimes appears to be one-size-fits-all. Our goal is to work with each individual client to give them the best possible care.”
Caregiving is the fastest-growing occupation in the U.S., and shows no signs of slowing. There are a number of factors contributing to this need for caregivers, including high divorce rates, families deciding to have fewer kids, and children choosing to move away from home. That means that demand for Right at Home’s services will continue to rise.
“Right at Home’s strong first quarter is a sign of what’s to come, and 2016 is on pace to be another solid year,” said Petranick. “Our goal is to expand the Right at Home brand so we can make a difference in the lives of more seniors and their families.”
About Right at Home
Founded in 1995, Right at Home offers in-home companionship and personal care and assistance to seniors and disabled adults who want to continue to live independently. Local Right at Home offices are independently owned and operated and directly employ and supervise all caregiving staff, each of whom is thoroughly screened, trained, and bonded/insured prior to entering a client’s home. Right at Home’s global office is based in Omaha, Nebraska, with more than 500 franchise locations in the U.S. and seven other countries. For more information on Right at Home, visit About Right at Home at http://www.rightathome.net/about-us or read the Right at Home franchising blog at http://www.rightathomefranchise.com/blog/. To learn more about franchising opportunities, please visit http://www.rightathomefranchise.com/.
SOURCE Right at Home
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
309 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (39 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)