Right at Home Finishes 2015 as the Leader of Fast-Growing In-Home Care Industry; Plans to Continue Pace in 2016
- Sub Headline: Company Shines as One of Forbes Magazine's 'Top Franchises to Buy' for Second Consecutive Year
- City: Omaha
- State: Nebraska
- Franchise URL: http://www.RightAtHome.net
- Listed: March 7, 2016 10:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
OMAHA, Neb., March 7, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Right at Home, a leading senior care franchise, completed a prosperous 2015 on top, with a firm foothold at the forefront of the in-home care industry. This past January, the brand surpassed 500 units globally and the company plans to continue expanding its ever-growing market coverage in 2016 by adding more than 40 new territories in the United States. The company is also strongly positioned for further international expansion.
Right at Home stands apart from other companies in the segment with its emphasis on training, support and culture. With three record-breaking franchise sales years in a row, Right at Home will remain at the forefront of the fastest-growing sector of personal service franchising.
“We’re seeing this staggering growth because estimates show that by 2050, there will be more than 2 billion people over the age of 60 worldwide. This means that the demand for care and caregivers will only increase and people are starting to prepare for what the future holds,” said Eric Little, Right at Home’s chief development officer. “Our caregivers are the most important part of our business, and every day, we’re able to impact the lives of ageing adults. As our 2015 successes show, we’re committed to continuing to grow our company and expanding our reach to accommodate this increasing demand.”
With these impressive growth statistics, it comes as no surprise that Right at Home was identified as one of the “Top Franchises to Buy in 2015” by Forbes magazine. Ranked as the third-best franchise to invest in across all industries for less than $150,000, the company has made the list for the second consecutive year and is the top-rated senior care company on the list.
This year also was marked by Right at Home announcing its participation in a study with a prominent medical school and ClearCare software. The program, titled “The Intervention in Home Care to Improve Outcomes,” or simply the “In-Home Program,” is currently testing new, large-scale, randomized intervention aimed at preventing hospitalizations, improving health outcomes and lowering Medicare spending among private-pay home care recipients. The program could make remaining at home to receive care a cost-effective and personally satisfying solution for seniors.
“According to the U.S. Department of Health, roughly 28 percent of American seniors now live alone,” said Allen Hager, founder and executive chair of Right at Home. “While this fact illustrates that there is a real need for additional support for seniors at home, what’s even more critical is that it prompts us to gain a deeper understanding and validation of how this help can support a better quality of life.”
In 2015, Right at Home also sponsored “Feel Grand with Jane Seymour” on PBS, a 13-part series that focused on healthy aging with tips from some of the country’s top medical experts. During the program, the company premiered its first national TV commercial to help boost in-home care awareness.
With the help of its owners across 46 states in the U.S., Right at Home now has its sights set on another benchmark year. After adding an additional 48 new franchisees to the roster in 2015, the company is now laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2016. By targeting fruitful markets like Norfolk, Virginia Beach and Newport News, Va.; Chattanooga, Tenn.; Miami; Jacksonville, Fla.; New York; San Francisco; and Cleveland, another trailblazing year is already on the horizon.
“The company’s consistent progress has been encouraging, and the projections for customer growth and demand for in-home care services are even more reassuring about what lies ahead in 2016,” Little said. “We hope that our company’s passion for community betterment in addition to senior citizen and disabled persons support will continue to fuel our growth in the years to come.”
ABOUT RIGHT AT HOME:
Founded in 1995, Right at Home offers in-home companionship and personal care and assistance to seniors and disabled adults who want to continue to live independently. Local Right at Home offices are independently owned and operated and directly employ and supervise all caregiving staff, each of whom is thoroughly screened, trained, and bonded/insured prior to entering a client’s home. Right at Home’s global office is based in Omaha, Nebraska, with more than 500 franchise locations in the U.S. and seven other countries. For more information on Right at Home, visit About Right at Home at http://www.rightathome.net/about-us or read the Right at Home franchising blog at http://www.rightathomefranchise.com/blog/. To learn more about franchising opportunities, please visit http://www.rightathomefranchise.com/.
No Limit Agency
SOURCE Right at Home
136 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- UFC Gym Expands Long Island Footprint With Farmingdale Grand Opening (2 views)
- Don’t Get Burned with Your AC This Summer – One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating (2 views)
- Two Local Moms Open Pet Wants Olathe (2 views)
- Giant Tiger in Fergus, Ontario, Celebrates Grand Opening This Saturday (2 views)
- AdvantaClean’s Founder and CEO Gets Inside Look at His Company’s Local Franchise Operations (2 views)
- Auntie Anne’s Wins MarketPlace Development’s Golden Star Award (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Introduces Limited Time Offer Takeout Pack for UFC® 198, 199 and 200 (2 views)
- Disaster Experts From ServiceMaster Restore Onsite in West Virginia, Share Tips to Help Mitigate Water Damage #FloodingRestoration (2 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Fires Up the Pit in Mesa (2 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Announces Opening Of New Shop In Marietta, Georgia (2 views)
- Crowdfunding Campaign Launches to Bring Mrs. Winner’s Chicken & Biscuits (2 views)
- Smallcakes Is Set for the Big Apple! (2 views)
- Restoration 1 Relocates Headquarters to Waco (2 views)
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Announces Grand Opening of Tenth Chicagoland Area Location (2 views)
- A Preferred Choice for Consumers and Franchisees: 101 Mobility Is On the Right Track (2 views)