- Sub Headline: Unlimited buffet, featuring new Stuffed Crust Pizza, opens in Mission on Monday
- City: Mission
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.cicis.com
- Listed: December 25, 2015 4:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 24, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // MISSION, TX – As if four Cicis could possibly be enough to satisfy all the pizza lovers in the Rio Grande Valley…
On Monday, Dec. 28, the newest Cicis will officially open its doors at 2521 East Expressway 83, Suite 400, in Mission, across from Petco. The restaurant will be the fifth Cicis in south Texas, the 188th in the Lone Star State and one of nearly 450 Cicis nationwide. It will employ 25 people and comfortably seat 164 guests.
The Mission restaurant will be one of the first to feature Cicis contemporary new logo, which the company unveiled last month. A large game room will complement its popular unlimited pizza, pasta, salad, soup and dessert buffet, attractively displayed on granite counter tops.
“Cicis has always been a popular destination in the McAllen-Harlingen-Weslaco-Brownsville area, and we feel confident that the people of Mission will be excited to have a Cicis of their own as well,” said Cynthia Benavides, who has operated the Cicis franchises in the Rio Grande Valley for many years with her partner Cecilia Benitez.
Benitez and Benavides are long-time supporters of the local community. Cicis sponsors the Sharyland and Pioneer High School sports teams and booster clubs, as well as schools in surrounding cities, and the partners regularly conduct Lunch ‘N Learn field trips for school groups from Pre-K to 5th grade.
“Our brand is all about feeding individuality by enabling our guests to find the tastes they love,” said Andrea Winans, Sr. Marketing Manager at Cicis. “And at just five bucks and change, you can’t beat the value.”
The Mission restaurant will be open Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m, and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. For the Cicis nearest you, visit cicis.com. Cicis: BEYOND PIZZA.
Cicis invented the Unlimited Pizza Buffet concept, driven by a belief in making life more flavorful by empowering guests to find the flavors they love. At nearly 450 restaurants strong in 32 states, Entrepreneur recognized Cicis on its Franchise 500 list in 2015. Cicis also won the Technomic 2014 Consumers’ Choice award for best kid-friendly quick service restaurant. For more information about Cicis, visit cicis.com or Facebook.com/cicis.
For franchising information, contact Michael Iglesias at email@example.com or 972-745-9313 or visit franchise.cicis.com.
298 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)