- Sub Headline: Global PR agency specializing in franchise and B2B to open new office space
- Franchise URL: http://www.RipleyPR.com
- Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/RipleyPR
- Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/RipleyPR
- Pinterest URL: https://www.pinterest.com/ripleypr/
- Google+ URL: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Ripleypr/posts
- Ad Agency: Ripley PR
- Agency Contact: Heather Ripley Media Relations Ripley PR
- Agency URL: http://www.RipleyPR.com
- Agency Phone: 865-977-1973
- Agency Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: May 26, 2016 9:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MARYVILLE, Tenn. (FranchisePOD.com) May 26, 2016 – Ripley PR, a global public relations agency specializing in franchise and B2B located in Maryville, Tennessee, has announced it will be moving to a new office space this summer. Located in downtown Maryville, the building on Ellis Avenue will triple the company’s existing office space to accommodate the continued, accelerated growth of the agency.
“Ripley PR is in the midst of a significant growth period,” said Heather Ripley, founder and CEO of Ripley PR. “With our new office, we will have the opportunity to continue to add experienced staff to our team to better serve our clients.”
To help with the renovation, Ripley has retained the services of two East Tennessee based businesses. One of those businesses, Maryville-based commercial construction company Leon Williams Contractors, is working to build out the space.
“I have been extremely impressed with how easy the team at Leon Williams Contractors has made this project for me,” said Ripley. “They have been right there with me every step of the way making sure I have options and finding ways for me to save money without compromising on the final product. Because of their careful attention, I can focus on my business instead of a construction project.”
Studio Four Design, a Knoxville architecture firm, also worked with Ripley to develop the initial design.
“The team at Studio Four Design has been amazing to work with,” Ripley continued. “They have taken my vision for the future of Ripley PR and helped translate it into reality. The new space will have a more modern design and includes direct access to the Greenbelt with the creek and picnic tables, and will allow our employees to enjoy the beauty that makes East Tennessee such a wonderful place to live.”
Ripley PR works with clients in a variety of industries throughout the United States to garner international coverage and recognition. The team at Ripley PR consists of marketing and public relations professionals, and the new facility will incorporate interactive training spaces and multiple conference rooms to accommodate the continued growth of the agency.
“Growing up in the area, I felt it was important to invest in my hometown when I decided to start my own business here in 2013,” said Ripley. “I feel so fortunate to be able to work with local companies that are nationally recognized for their work, and I can’t wait for us to have a new place to call home.”
About Ripley PR
Ripley PR, Inc. is a global B2B public relations agency using a blend of strategic business accounting and creative public relations branding to deliver measurable results. Specializing in construction, franchising, technology, home services and manufacturing, the agency offers a full range of strategic communication services, including crisis management, media relations and social media strategies. Ripley PR is a partner in IPREX, the $250 million network of communication agencies, with 1,800 staff and 120 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.ripleypr.com or call 865-977-1973.
SOURCE Ripley PR
312 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (27 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (13 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (10 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (8 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (6 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- From Soccer Dads to Business Partners: Window Genie of Thornton is Open (4 views)
- Lapels Dry Cleaning: The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Canton (4 views)
- SuperTots Sports Academy Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Orangetheory: Top Fitness Company Goes All Out For Weddings This Summer (4 views)