- City: Durham
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.risebiscuitsdonuts.com
- Listed: January 21, 2016 8:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 21, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Durham, NC – Rise Biscuits Donuts, Durham, NC’s award-winning concept featuring both sweet and savory breakfast and lunch options, announced today the opening of its first Charlotte location at Ballantyne Town Center, at the corner of Providence West and Johnson Roads in South Charlotte. The quickly growing franchise has opened five new stores in the last six months with plans to open additional locations in 2016. The Ballantyne location is scheduled for a summer opening.
“We are excited to bring this unique, creative chef-driven concept to Charlotte. Breakfast will never be boring again,” says Ryan Shoaf who, with his wife Allison, will open Rise Charlotte.
Rise Biscuits Donuts will be located in a new outparcel starting construction this month and will have the first Charlotte location of fast-growing City BBQ as its neighbor. Rise’s 1,400 square foot store will include a patio with outdoor seating and promises a culinary experience like no other.
The Shoaf’s plan to initially open three Rise restaurants throughout Charlotte. “We believe Rise fills a void in the Charlotte breakfast market,” says Allison Shoaf. “We cannot wait to serve and introduce this community to the best dang biscuits and donuts.”
Rise Biscuits Donuts currently has North Carolina stores open in Morrisville, Durham and two in Raleigh with new locations on the way in Downtown Durham and Carrboro.
For more information and to follow Rise Charlotte now through opening, please visit on Facebook at http://facebook.com/RiseBallantyne.
About Rise Biscuits Donuts
Rise was founded in November 2012 and was voted Best Biscuit in the Triangle two years in a row and was ranked among the Best Biscuits in the US by Food & Wine magazine. The atmosphere is described as a mixture of ‘old school, new school and our school’ – incorporating trending menu items from around the country like cronuts, putting our own Rise spin on it, and perfecting everything by listening to customers through both in-store feedback and social media.
The brand serves up unique biscuit and donut flavors, with the menu constantly rotating in new features, as well as locally brewed coffee, in a to-go format that keeps our footprint at a minimum and keeps the long lines moving quick and efficiently.
In 2014 Rise partnered exclusively with Fransmart, the franchise development company behind the explosive growth of brands like Five Guys Burgers and Fries and Qdoba Mexican Grill, to grow the Rise brand.For more information about Rise Biscuits & Donuts and franchising opportunities, visit www.risebiscuitsdonuts.com/franchise.
SOURCE Rise Biscuits Donuts
The Splinter Group
209 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)