- City: Durham
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.risebiscuitsdonuts.com
- Listed: January 21, 2016 8:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 21, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Durham, NC – Rise Biscuits Donuts, Durham, NC’s award-winning concept featuring both sweet and savory breakfast and lunch options, announced today the opening of its first Charlotte location at Ballantyne Town Center, at the corner of Providence West and Johnson Roads in South Charlotte. The quickly growing franchise has opened five new stores in the last six months with plans to open additional locations in 2016. The Ballantyne location is scheduled for a summer opening.
“We are excited to bring this unique, creative chef-driven concept to Charlotte. Breakfast will never be boring again,” says Ryan Shoaf who, with his wife Allison, will open Rise Charlotte.
Rise Biscuits Donuts will be located in a new outparcel starting construction this month and will have the first Charlotte location of fast-growing City BBQ as its neighbor. Rise’s 1,400 square foot store will include a patio with outdoor seating and promises a culinary experience like no other.
The Shoaf’s plan to initially open three Rise restaurants throughout Charlotte. “We believe Rise fills a void in the Charlotte breakfast market,” says Allison Shoaf. “We cannot wait to serve and introduce this community to the best dang biscuits and donuts.”
Rise Biscuits Donuts currently has North Carolina stores open in Morrisville, Durham and two in Raleigh with new locations on the way in Downtown Durham and Carrboro.
For more information and to follow Rise Charlotte now through opening, please visit on Facebook at http://facebook.com/RiseBallantyne.
About Rise Biscuits Donuts
Rise was founded in November 2012 and was voted Best Biscuit in the Triangle two years in a row and was ranked among the Best Biscuits in the US by Food & Wine magazine. The atmosphere is described as a mixture of ‘old school, new school and our school’ – incorporating trending menu items from around the country like cronuts, putting our own Rise spin on it, and perfecting everything by listening to customers through both in-store feedback and social media.
The brand serves up unique biscuit and donut flavors, with the menu constantly rotating in new features, as well as locally brewed coffee, in a to-go format that keeps our footprint at a minimum and keeps the long lines moving quick and efficiently.
In 2014 Rise partnered exclusively with Fransmart, the franchise development company behind the explosive growth of brands like Five Guys Burgers and Fries and Qdoba Mexican Grill, to grow the Rise brand.For more information about Rise Biscuits & Donuts and franchising opportunities, visit www.risebiscuitsdonuts.com/franchise.
SOURCE Rise Biscuits Donuts
The Splinter Group
179 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)