- Franchise URL: http://www.risebiscuitsdonuts.com
- Listed: March 30, 2016 3:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 30, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Durham, NC – Rise Biscuits Donuts, Durham, NC’s award-winning concept featuring both sweet and savory breakfast and lunch options, announced today the opening of its first Wilmington location at Landfall Shopping Center, 1319 Military Cutoff Road. Rise currently has seven locations in the Raleigh-Durham market with signed agreements for 21 more franchises in North Carolina, Florida and Texas. The Wilmington location is scheduled for a late Summer 2016 opening.
“We are excited to bring chef-driven biscuits and fun donuts to Wilmington,” says Rise Biscuits Donuts founder Tom Ferguson. “When looking at where to take Rise next, Wilmington was among our first targets. We love our Military Cutoff location and look forward to serving the entire town and coastal communities.”
Rise Biscuits Donuts has been a phenomenon in the Triangle since the first Durham store opened in 2012, drawing huge crowds and netting multiple local and national awards and a TV appearance on Food Network’s Donut Showdown. Rise serves unique biscuit sandwiches featuring everyday favorite fillings like country ham, fried chicken and sausage topped with cheeses, spreads and eggs (runny, if you like) as well as monthly specialty biscuits such as Braised Lamb Biscuit with Cucumber Dill Sauce and Sirloin Burger Biscuit with French Onion Sauce & Gruyere Cheese. Donuts share equal billing and are divided into old school, new school and “our school” categories, boasting unique flavors like the Maple Bacon Bar, S’More, Cheerwine Icing and the Salty Cap’n (topped with your favorite crunchy cereal). Rise is open 7am-2pm daily.
The Wilmington store will be located next to Terrazzo Trattoria in the Landfall Shipping Center, which also includes Lovey’s Market, Food Lion and Haverty’s. The 1,700 square foot restaurant will include a patio with outdoor seating and promises a culinary experience like no other.
Rise Biscuits Donuts has partnered with Fransmart, the franchise development company behind the explosive growth of companies like Five Guys and Qdoba Mexican Grill, as an exclusive development partner.
The brand currently has North Carolina stores open in Raleigh (2), Durham (2), Morrisville, and Carrboro, and will be opening a third Raleigh location in May as well as its first Charlotte store in July.
About Rise Biscuits Donuts
Rise was founded in November 2012 and was voted Best Biscuit in the Triangle two years in a row and was ranked among the Best Biscuits in the US by Food & Wine magazine. The atmosphere is described as a mixture of ‘old school, new school and our school’ – incorporating trending menu items from around the country like cronuts, putting our own Rise spin on it, and perfecting everything by listening to customers through both in-store feedback and social media.
The brand serves up unique biscuit and donut flavors, with the menu constantly rotating in new features, as well as locally brewed coffee, in a to-go format that keeps our footprint at a minimum and keeps the long lines moving quick and efficiently.
In 2014 Rise partnered exclusively with Fransmart, the franchise development company behind the explosive growth of brands like Five Guys Burgers and Fries and Qdoba Mexican Grill, to grow the Rise brand.For more information about Rise Biscuits & Donuts and franchising opportunities, visit www.risebiscuitsdonuts.com/franchise.
SOURCE Rise Biscuits Donuts
The Splinter Group
181 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)