Rob Costanza Launches The Growth Coach – Three Rivers to Help Local Business Leaders Build Success, Find Balance
- City: McMurray
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.TheGrowthCoach.com
- Listed: November 18, 2015 9:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MCMURRAY, PA (FranchisePOD.com) November 02, 2015 – Building a successful business takes blood, sweat and tears, but it shouldn’t cost owners their families or personal lives. On the contrary, owning a business should give you the freedom to live a better life. That’s the philosophy Rob Costanza will be bringing to the McMurray area through his new franchise, The Growth Coach – Three Rivers.
The Growth Coach is the largest provider of affordable group coaching workshops in the nation, but coaches also offer one-to-one coaching services, remote coaching delivered via phone and web, and coaching for special projects as well as alternative financing, business valuation services, sales mapping and more. Clients include the owners of small- and medium-sized businesses, management teams, sales teams and self-employed professionals among others. Costanza’s local franchise serves Allegheny and Washington counties.
“I understand what it takes to build a business without destroying your life. I’m looking forward to bringing my depth of knowledge and experience in the business world as well as my overall passion for growing and developing others to this new venture. The Growth Coach is a resource business leaders and entrepreneurs can trust to help them build a better business while finding greater balance in life,” Costanza said.
Costanza brings more than 20 years of sales and sales management experience to The Growth Coach. During that time, his main roles were in coaching and developing others to achieve their goals. He has a diverse background of sales and development management in multiple industries. His experience includes positions with Johnson & Johnson, Bard Access Medical, and Strad Energy Services.
In addition to his professional career, Costanza’s appreciation for coaching and strategy started with youth sports and continued through his time as a walk-on college football player for the University of Pittsburgh, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business marketing.
“I’ve spent most of my career in corporate America, but I’ve always had an entrepreneurial spirit. Throughout my career, coaching others is what always spoke to me,” Costanza said. “I was attracted to The Growth Coach because owning this franchise gives me the opportunity to utilize my skills and follow my passion while making a difference for other business leaders by delivering a highly proven and unique coaching experience.”
As a Growth Coach, Costanza is also certified in The Strategic Mindset coaching process, which adheres to the standards, practices and policies that the International Coaching Federation has set forth in their Code of Professional Standards and Ethics.
When he’s not helping others to be more successful, Costanza spends time with his wife Melissa and their two children Adrianna, 12, and Roman, 10. He’s also an Upward Sports coach and has been active in local youth sports. He’s looking forward to building his community involvement as the business grows.
The Growth Coach, founded in Cincinnati, Ohio, sold its first franchise in 2003, but its leaders have a successful 20-year track record of helping business leaders find success and balance. Today the business and sales coaching franchise is in more than 100 markets worldwide. The Growth Coach was included in Bond’s “Top 100 Franchises” and recognized in Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Franchise 500” and “Best of the Best,” in USA Today as one of the “Top 50 Franchises for Veterans” and “50 Top Franchises for Minorities” and has been featured on FOX, CBS and NBC. The company’s Strategic Mindset Process is so effective that it comes with a money-back guarantee.
For more information about how The Growth Coach Three Rivers can help you and your business, call (412)400-3661, email RCostanza@TheGrowthCoach.com or visit http://www.TheGrowthCoach3Rivers.com.
About The Growth Coach
The Growth Coach was founded in Cincinnati in 2003 and is the only pure business and sales coaching franchise aimed at driving success while balancing the lives of business owners, managers, sales people, self-employed professionals and executives across a wide spectrum of businesses and industries. The Growth Coach specializes in group workshops and individual coaching with the goal of helping clients gain greater focus and leverage to work less, earn more and enjoy more fulfilling lives. The Growth Coach is active in more than 100 markets in the United States and abroad and is always looking to expand domestically and internationally. For more information about the company or the process of opening a business coaching franchise, visit http://www.TheGrowthCoach.com.
SOURCE The Growth Coach
The Growth Coach
+1 (513) 489-2026
128 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)