- Franchise URL: http://www.rockinjump.com
- Listed: April 20, 2016 8:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
PLEASANTON, Calif., April 20, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Rockin’ Jump, home of the The Ultimate Trampoline Park®, has 26 opened parks in the US and one in Thailand and boasts 83 pending franchises opening over the next two years, positioning them to be one of the fastest growing entertainment franchises.
Based in Pleasanton, CA, Rockin’ Jump was founded in 2010 by a duo of husband/wife couples, Andrew and Sue Wilson, and Marc and Michelle Collopy, who saw a need for a place where people of any age could exercise while having fun. After months of planning, the couples came up with the concept of building a family friendly entertainment park featuring trampolines, foam pits, airbag pits, X beams, vertical rock climbing walls, and laser tag mazes. In May of 2011, their vision became a reality when the first Rockin’ Jump opened its doors in their home town of Dublin, CA.
According to Rockin’ Jump Co-Founder and EVP, Franchise Sales, Marc Collopy, “It took a lot of grueling hours and many sleepless nights to open our first park, but it was well worth it. Dublin welcomed our concept and soon we had a success on our hands. We realized that Rockin’ Jump had the potential of expanding across the country and around the world.” Rockin’ Jump opened its second park in San Carlos, CA in August of 2012, San Jose in 2013 and Fremont in 2014. “After opening our fourth successful park, we knew we had a formula for expansion and decided to open Rockin’ Jump as a franchise opportunity. Soon, locations were opening up across the country in Texas, Illinois, Maryland, Wisconsin and New York,” says Collopy.
In addition to its fun fitness attractions, Rockin’ Jump parks all have seating areas for parents, complete with massage chairs, and full screen TV’s with monitors of the parks different activity areas so parents can keep an eye on their kids. Each park also features private party rooms that are available for rent to host Birthday parties or corporate events, and most parks have onsite Cafés.
“At Rockin’ Jump, safety is our number one priority. We’ve developed an exclusive safety program called JumpSafe® to help our guests and our staff ensure that every experience at Rockin’ Jump aligns with our core standards and each area of our parks is monitored by the Staff Jump Patrol,” says Collopy. Rockin’ Jump also reports that guests burn up to 1000 calories per hour during their trampoline work outs which provide a wide array of health benefits from strengthening the heart to stimulating the metabolism.
Rockin’ Jump expects to have over 130 parks operating in the U.S. and 50 international parks by 2020.
For more information on Rockin’ Jump please visit: www.rockinjump.com.
SOURCE Rockin’ Jump
351 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)