- City: Louisville
- State: Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.ljsilvers.com
- Listed: January 21, 2016 9:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOUISVILLE, Ky. – January 20, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Long John Silver’s, the world’s largest quick service seafood company, has named David Roemer, Director of Franchise Operations. Roemer’s responsibilities include ensuring franchisees comply with brand standards and support all brand operations initiatives. He joined the company this winter and reports to Vice President of Operations, Toni Bianco.
Roemer brings more than 34 years of restaurant industry experience to Long John Silver’s and is president and executive coach for DDR Group, Inc. He has served as a franchise business consultant for several restaurants chains.
“It is important to us that our franchisees feel our support in order to achieve success and maximize profits,” said Bianco. “David will be instrumental part of our team, helping franchise reach their goals and keep consistent with our high operating standards.”
Roemer has been helping small business owners achieve results as a business coach with DDR Group, Inc. for the past three years. Before that he spent time as a franchise business consultant for TGI Fridays and Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins. Roemer was franchise business manager for Arby’s Restaurant Group for almost a decade, where he specialized in organizational change initiatives, developing people, and employee training programs.
“David’s dynamic personality and thorough knowledge of the industry are a great match for this iconic American brand,” continued Bianco. “He understands that small details are important to the big picture, and he has the experience to help grow business.”
About Long John Silver’s
Long John Silver’s is a classic American brand founded in 1969, and stands today as the nation’s largest quick-service seafood chain with more than 1,100 franchised restaurants in the U.S. and Asia. Long John Silver’s is famous for its pure, wild-caught Alaskan whitefish that’s hand dipped in the restaurant and cooked to golden perfection. All wild-caught fish served at Long John Silver’s is sourced from a U.S. fishery that has been certified as sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council since 2005 and certified as responsibly managed under the Global Trust/ASMI FAO-based standards. Learn more at www.ljsilvers.com.
SOURCE Long John Silver’s
For Long John Silver’s
165 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (5 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities Success Stories (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (2 views)