- Sub Headline: New Leadership Team Members Add Significant Restaurant Industry Leadership Experience
- Franchise URL: http://www.TonyRomas.com
- Listed: April 6, 2016 2:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 06, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ORLANDO, Fla. – Romacorp, Inc., parent company of Tony Roma’s and TR Fire Grill, announces the addition of six new members to Romacorp’s leadership team. These team members bring significant industry experience, enhancing organizational capabilities throughout Romacorp and helping position the company for accelerated domestic and international growth.
“We’re building a great team at Romacorp, and the addition of these talented individuals with significant restaurant and hospitality industry experience will help us deliver our strategic plan to successfully grow our Tony Roma’s and TR Fire Grill brands around the world,” said Stephen Judge, President and Chief Executive Officer for Romacorp, Inc. “This is an exciting time to be at Romacorp as we work to redefine and elevate our brand experience, and I’m confident that these individuals will play a critical role in enhancing our brand experience and accelerating growth.”
New leadership team members are:
- Brian Grusi – Chief Financial Officer. Brian has more than 20 years of restaurant industry experience in financial leadership roles with Darden Restaurants, Vapiano International, and most recently Ruby Tuesday where he was Chief of Staff. Brian will lead all financial and accounting functions for Romacorp, Inc.
- Jonathan Benjamin – Vice President of Franchise Development for USA & Canada. Jonathan brings more than 20 years of restaurant and hospitality industry experience in executive leadership roles with Kure Franchise LLC, Huddle House, Inc., Corner Bakery Café, Wyndham Worldwide, and Global Hyatt. Jonathan will lead franchise development and company-owned and franchise new unit growth in the USA and Canada for the Tony Roma’s and TR Fire Grill brands.
- Dave Culley – Regional Vice President. Dave has more than 20 years of restaurant industry experience in operations leadership roles with Bonefish Grill, Eddie V’s Prime Seafood, Season’s 52, and Houston’s Restaurant. Dave will lead company and franchise restaurant operations in the USA for the Tony Roma’s and TR Fire Grill brands.
- Buddy Hall – Senior Director of Human Resources. Buddy joins with more than 25 years of human resources experience in executive leadership positions with Darden Restaurants, Dorsey Trailers, and Milliken & Company. Buddy will lead all human resources functions including staffing, training, safety, employee relations, leadership development, and organizational effectiveness.
- Debbie Allison – Director of Purchasing. Debbie brings with her more than 30 years of purchasing and procurement leadership experience in the restaurant and food service industries with Darden Restaurants, Blodgett, and Delfield. Debbie will lead global purchasing and procurement supporting the Tony Roma’s and TR Fire Grill brands.
- Darren Gino – Director of Information Technology. Darren has 10 years of restaurant industry experience in information technology roles with Darden Restaurants. Darren will lead information technology for Romacorp, Inc. and will spearhead Romacorp’s IT Business Transformation initiative.
About Romacorp, Inc.
Romacorp, Inc. is the parent company of Tony Roma’s restaurants, the world’s largest casual dining concept specializing in ribs. Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, Romacorp, Inc. has more than 150 restaurant locations in more than 30 countries and is one of the most globally recognizable names in the industry. The first Tony Roma’s restaurant opened more than 40 years ago in North Miami, Florida. For more information about Romacorp, Inc. and Tony Roma’s, visit www.tonyromas.com.
Romacorp, Inc. is also the parent company of TR Fire Grill, a new chef-inspired American bistro located in Winter Park, Florida. For more information about our new TR Fire Grill concept, visit www.trfiregrill.com.
SOURCE Romacorp, Inc.
Uproar PR for Romacorp, Inc.
237 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (5 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities Success Stories (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts donates $830,000 to VFW for “Help A Hero” scholarships (2 views)