- Sub Headline: Third location in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia continues chain’s international growth.
- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.macaronigrill.com/
- Listed: January 27, 2016 7:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 27, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // HOUSTON – The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia recently welcomed its third Romano’s Macaroni Grill, and its first in the city of Jeddah.
One of the world’s most popular Italian restaurant brands, Macaroni Grill officially opened its newest restaurant in Saudi Arabia on Dec. 27 on Thaliya Street, opposite Tahliya Mall in Jeddah. The restaurant opened to rave reviews thanks to its authentic Italian menu, welcoming atmosphere and excellent service.
Tarfeeh (a Sedco Holding company) is the exclusive franchisee of Macaroni Grill in Saudi Arabia. The franchisee has implemented an aggressive expansion strategy that has resulted in remarkable growth over the past two years. The company also operates two popular Macaroni Grill locations in Riyadh, and there are plans for additional expansion throughout the Kingdom.
“I am confident that with the opening of Macaroni Grill in Jeddah, we will bring a whole new dining experience to the Italian restaurant category,” said Kamran Khan, Tarfeeh’s Vice President Business Development & Marketing. “We intend to expand the brand to all the important regions of the country, which will also create good job opportunities for Saudi youth in this exciting and growing industry. We are very keen on hiring Saudis and providing them opportunities to build a career in the hospitality sector.”
From bronze-cut Italian pastas with seasonal ingredients to grilled steak, seafood, hand-stretched pizzas and flatbreads and decadent desserts, a visit to Macaroni Grill is truly an affordable indulgence. The restaurant also offers a complete children’s menu.
“We are extremely pleased to be introducing the people of Jeddah to the Macaroni Grill brand,” said James Deyo III, Executive Vice President of Franchising and Development at Romano’s Macaroni Grill. “Once again, Tarfeeh has done a wonderful job in constructing the new restaurant, and we know they will continue their excellent track record of providing outstanding customer service and the best Italian dining experience possible.”
Following the Jeddah opening, Khan commented on his expectations for the continued growth of Macaroni Grill throughout the region.
“As the economy and, in particular, the restaurant business continues to grow tremendously in Saudi Arabia, we foresee more expansion opportunities for Macaroni Grill and we will make sure that the brand grows successfully across all major provinces and cities of the Kingdom,” said Khan.
Macaroni Grill has grown to nearly 150 company-owned locations in 33 states, plus 26 franchise locations in the U.S. and 11 other countries (Mexico, Puerto Rico, Germany, Taiwan, Japan and the Middle East (Egypt, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Oman). The company generates more than $300 million in U.S. sales and another $70 million through its franchise operations.
More information about Tarfeeh and Macaroni Grill may be found at tarfeehksa.com and macgrillksa.com, respectively.
About Romano’s Macaroni Grill®
Romano’s Macaroni Grill is an Italian restaurant brand founded in 1988 by Phil Romano, one of the industry’s leading innovators. Inspired by the Italian country cuisine served in Romano’s grandmother’s kitchen, Macaroni Grill blends Italian traditions with progressive culinary inspiration from all regions of Italy and the U.S. in a polished casual atmosphere.
SOURCE Romano’s Macaroni Grill®
Founder & Principal
221 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (1 views)