- Sub Headline: Early Education, Entertainment Franchise Rolling Out Expansion Plans Nationwide
- Franchise URL: http://www.rompnroll.com
- Listed: May 18, 2016 6:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
RICHMOND, Va. (FranchisePOD.com) May 17, 2016 – After years of aggressive franchise development in China, growing steadily to a presence of 85 units, Romp n’ Roll, a modernized kids gym that offers a variety of fun and educational classes, camps and birthday parties for children ages 3 months to 5 years, has turned its focus back to the States. With eight domestic locations open and operating and two units in development in Orlando and Raleigh, the company is looking to add an additional eight to 10 franchise locations nationwide in 2016.
Conceived by parents but developed by a team of early education experts, Romp n’ Roll has redefined the $7 billion dollar early education segment by perfecting the intersection of education and entertainment. With proprietary curriculums and a variety of entertaining classes and birthday party options, Romp n’ Roll includes gymnastics, sports, dance, music, art and even cooking classes, all of which vary based on a child’s development level to ensure there is an option for everyone.
“It’s a very fulfilling and personal mission to provide parents the opportunity to give their children endless options for both fun and education all under one roof,” said Michael Barnett, CEO and co-founder of Romp n’ Roll. “My own experiences as a parent, along with my wife’s, inspired the birth of the Romp n’ Roll brand, and after excellent expansion overseas, we look forward to returning our focus to growing our brand across the U.S., helping to fill the gap between learning and fun for children.”
Founded in 2004 by husband and wife duo, Michael and Babz Barnett, the Romp n’ Roll concept was created in response to a lack of high-quality, contemporary child development programs and classes available for their own children to participate in. The entrepreneurial couple realized that a business concept aimed at young children in their prime developmental years would never be just a fad, as parents would always be on the lookout for educational, engaging opportunities for their children.
After the immediate success of their first location in Richmond, Va., they opened their second location just 10 months later. In 2007, Romp n’ Roll began franchising and by 2009 the concept was featured on the premiere season of the hit ABC television show Shark Tank. Despite receiving an offer, the Barnetts declined and went on to focus on international expansion in China.
Quickly growing its presence in China to more than 80 locations, Romp n’ Roll is now turning its attention back to the United States and is actively seeking qualified franchise candidates with a heavy focus on developing partnerships East of the Mississippi, especially in Texas.
Potential franchisees are not required to hold a background in education, but should have a passion for working with children and a desire to make a difference in the community. With a proven franchise system and comprehensive marketing and operational support, Romp n’ Roll’s system-wide sales in 2015 surpassed $2 million in the United States, with a total of $30 million worldwide.
“Our ideal franchisee is the same as our target customer,” said Barnett. “No one understands this business better than parents do.”
To learn more about franchising with Romp n’ Roll, visit http://rompnrollfranchise.com/ or contact Devin Conner at (424) 237-2066.
About Romp n’ Roll
Romp n’ Roll has reinvented the parent-child play concept with an entirely new approach to child development by creating a whimsical wonderland of vivid color and imaginative design for the best early childhood classes, camps and parties available. Headquartered in Richmond Va., the franchise is seeing nationwide expansion due to the high demand for quality early education programs. With the help of numerous early childhood education, art, and music experts, it is proud to offer parents and children a program that they are sure to love. For more information about Romp n’ Roll and franchising opportunities, please visit www.rompnroll.com.
Fishman Public Relations
Alissa Stevens, (847) 945-1300
314 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)