Rookie of the Year Danielle Loupee of South Bend, Indiana, Breaks the Franchise Revenue Record for Always Best Care
- Sub Headline: Wins a July 4th Weekend Trip for Four
- City: Roseville
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.AlwaysBestCare.com
- Listed: February 8, 2016 12:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Roseville, CA – Always Best Care® Senior Services announced today that Danielle Loupee, business owner of Always Best Care Michiana, has established an all-time franchise revenue record in her first calendar year. In 2015, Ms. Loupee earned the Rookie of the Year award and now has set a company record. Ms. Loupee serves the communities of Mishawaka, South Bend, Granger, Elkhart, Nappanee and Southwest Michigan Counties including Cass, Berrien, and St. Joseph.
Always Best Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of non-medical in-home care, assisted living placement services and skilled home health care. The company delivers its services through an international network of more than 200 independently owned and operated franchise territories throughout the United States and Canada.
“On behalf of the entire Always Best Care Family I want to congratulate Danielle on her outstanding achievement,” said Michael Newman, Founder and CEO of Always Best Care Senior Services. “Danielle has once again demonstrated that she is a talented leader and we are very fortunate to have her part of the Always Best Care family.”
To recognize Ms. Loupee’s accomplishment, the Always Best Care Field Support Office has awarded her with an “Appreciation Weekend” to celebrate the July 4th weekend in downtown Chicago. Danielle and three of her guests will enjoy a variety of special activities including a two-night, two-room, lake view stay at the Hilton Chicago, dinners and July 4th fireworks presentation.
“I am thrilled to be able to have made this achievement in such a short period of time,” said Ms. Loupee. “This is a wonderful testament to the terrific team we have in place and I hope this is a indication that our organization will have a long and very successful run servicing seniors and their families in the South Bend area.”
In 2015, Danielle was named Rookie of the Year. Always Best Care’s annual Rookie of the Year award honors the franchisee who achieves the highest level of sales during their first 12 months of operations. It is the highest award presented to first year franchisees.
Ms. Loupee is the owner of Always Best Care Michiana, located at 3120 N. Home Street, Suite B, Mishawaka, IN 46545. Phone (574) 232-8487, or visit http://www.alwaysbestcare.com/usa/in/michiana/south-bend. To contact Ms. Loupee directly, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on Always Best Care franchise opportunities, call toll-free 1-855-430-CARE (2273), send an email to email@example.com, or visit www.franchisewithalwaysbestcare.com.
About Always Best Care
Founded in 1996, Always Best Care Senior Services is based on the belief that having the right people for the right level of care means peace of mind for the client and family. Always Best Care assists seniors with a wide range of illnesses and personal needs, and currently provides more than 4 million hours of care every year. Franchise opportunities are available to individuals interested in leveraging the company’s clear strategy and proven track record for delivering affordable, dependable service to seniors in their local areas.
By working with case managers, social workers, discharge planners, doctors, and families, Always Best Care franchise owners provide affordable, comprehensive solutions that can be specifically matched to meet a client’s particular physical or social needs. The hallmark services of the Always Best Care business portfolio include non-medical in-home care and assisted living finder and referral services, with skilled home health care now being phased in throughout the country. For more information, visit www.AlwaysBestCare.com. For franchise opportunities, visit www.FranchiseWithAlwaysBestCare.com.
Always Best Care also offers Free ABC Rx cards, which provide discounts of up to 65 percent off the cost of prescription drugs at more than 59,000 pharmacies across the USA, and have saved consumers more than $500,000 since its inception. This service is offered at no cost to the users, there are no deductibles, no waiting periods, no pre-existing exclusions, and no eligibility requirements — everyone can use the card (even family members and pets!). The Free ABC Rx card covers many medications that Medicare Part D and regular insurance often do not. To download a free card, visit www.FreeABCRx.com.
Another exclusive program offered by Always Best Care is Always in Touch, a telephone reassurance program that provides a daily phone call to seniors and disabled adults who are living alone and have limited contact with the outside world. Always in Touch is the only absolutely free national telephone reassurance program of its kind anywhere in the USA and Canada. For more information on Always in Touch, or to request an application, visit www.Always-in-Touch.com.
SOURCE Always Best Care
192 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)