- State: Connecticut
- Country: United States
- Listed: August 8, 2016 3:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Between Rounds is a bakery café and bagel shop franchise that offers:
- the appeal of a locally-owned, community gathering place
- the quality of freshly made bagels, food, and other baked goods
- excellent unit financial performance and wholesale distribution opportunities
Between Rounds Bagels is a growing Connecticut institution dedicated to bringing quality fast casual food and a friendly atmosphere to the communities we love.
If you’re looking for a franchise opportunity with unlimited growth potential and location flexibility, consider Between Rounds. Offering a combination of breakfast restaurant, bakery café, and sandwich shop that appeals to all markets and demographics, we’re confident that a franchise investment in us is an investment in your future.
Other franchises require prohibitively high start-up fees, or have page after page of complaints from unsatisfied investors available online. With Between Rounds you can be confident that you’re getting the real deal. No pointless hoops, no surprise franchise fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the fees associated with a Between Rounds Bakery Sandwich Café franchise?
The franchise development fee varies based on the number stores you commit to develop. The fee is $65,000 for a 3-unit Development Agreement; $95,000 for a 5-unit Development Agreement; and $175,000 for a 10-unit Development Agreement. The ongoing royalty fee is 5% of gross sales.
Do I need to be involved in the actual operation of the business?
Our experience shows that an owner that is committed and involved in their business has a far greater chance of success than one that is absentee. You can and will hire managers for each store.
Does Between Rounds offer financing?
We do not offer financing for the startup of your business.
How will you support me in my franchise business?
As operators ourselves, we understand what it takes to run a successful Between Rounds restaurant franchise. We will provide you with the training, operating standards, and best practices to open, market, and operate your business.
290 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)