- State: Connecticut
- Country: United States
- Listed: August 8, 2016 3:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Between Rounds is a bakery café and bagel shop franchise that offers:
- the appeal of a locally-owned, community gathering place
- the quality of freshly made bagels, food, and other baked goods
- excellent unit financial performance and wholesale distribution opportunities
Between Rounds Bagels is a growing Connecticut institution dedicated to bringing quality fast casual food and a friendly atmosphere to the communities we love.
If you’re looking for a franchise opportunity with unlimited growth potential and location flexibility, consider Between Rounds. Offering a combination of breakfast restaurant, bakery café, and sandwich shop that appeals to all markets and demographics, we’re confident that a franchise investment in us is an investment in your future.
Other franchises require prohibitively high start-up fees, or have page after page of complaints from unsatisfied investors available online. With Between Rounds you can be confident that you’re getting the real deal. No pointless hoops, no surprise franchise fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the fees associated with a Between Rounds Bakery Sandwich Café franchise?
The franchise development fee varies based on the number stores you commit to develop. The fee is $65,000 for a 3-unit Development Agreement; $95,000 for a 5-unit Development Agreement; and $175,000 for a 10-unit Development Agreement. The ongoing royalty fee is 5% of gross sales.
Do I need to be involved in the actual operation of the business?
Our experience shows that an owner that is committed and involved in their business has a far greater chance of success than one that is absentee. You can and will hire managers for each store.
Does Between Rounds offer financing?
We do not offer financing for the startup of your business.
How will you support me in my franchise business?
As operators ourselves, we understand what it takes to run a successful Between Rounds restaurant franchise. We will provide you with the training, operating standards, and best practices to open, market, and operate your business.
259 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)