- State: Connecticut
- Country: United States
- Listed: August 8, 2016 3:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Between Rounds is a bakery café and bagel shop franchise that offers:
- the appeal of a locally-owned, community gathering place
- the quality of freshly made bagels, food, and other baked goods
- excellent unit financial performance and wholesale distribution opportunities
Between Rounds Bagels is a growing Connecticut institution dedicated to bringing quality fast casual food and a friendly atmosphere to the communities we love.
If you’re looking for a franchise opportunity with unlimited growth potential and location flexibility, consider Between Rounds. Offering a combination of breakfast restaurant, bakery café, and sandwich shop that appeals to all markets and demographics, we’re confident that a franchise investment in us is an investment in your future.
Other franchises require prohibitively high start-up fees, or have page after page of complaints from unsatisfied investors available online. With Between Rounds you can be confident that you’re getting the real deal. No pointless hoops, no surprise franchise fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the fees associated with a Between Rounds Bakery Sandwich Café franchise?
The franchise development fee varies based on the number stores you commit to develop. The fee is $65,000 for a 3-unit Development Agreement; $95,000 for a 5-unit Development Agreement; and $175,000 for a 10-unit Development Agreement. The ongoing royalty fee is 5% of gross sales.
Do I need to be involved in the actual operation of the business?
Our experience shows that an owner that is committed and involved in their business has a far greater chance of success than one that is absentee. You can and will hire managers for each store.
Does Between Rounds offer financing?
We do not offer financing for the startup of your business.
How will you support me in my franchise business?
As operators ourselves, we understand what it takes to run a successful Between Rounds restaurant franchise. We will provide you with the training, operating standards, and best practices to open, market, and operate your business.
240 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (1 views)