- Sub Headline: Famed Hollywood burgers beginning international franchise expansion
- City: West Hollywood
- State: California
- Listed: December 10, 2015 8:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 10, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // West Hollywood, CA – Rounds Premium Burgers, California’s premiere better burger brand and winner of The Cooking Channel’s “Best In Chow: Hollywood Burger Wars”, has signed a multi-unit franchise deals for the Middle East.
The brand, which currently has three units open in California, will develop in Qatar, under a new franchise agreement.
Rounds recently announced a partnership with Fransmart, the franchise development company behind the explosive growth of brands like Five Guys Burgers and Fries in the U.S.; and responsible for bringing other major successes, like Elevation Burger and Vapiano, to the Middle East.
The new franchise group signed their deal through Fransmart’s VP of Sales, Al Rowe.
The new deal will account for 3 units to be developed in the country, leaving plenty of untapped potential territory in the rest of the Middle East and GCC countries, a region where the better burger segment as a whole has flourished in recent years.
About Rounds Premium Burgers
Founded in 2011 by brothers George and Charbel Ghaby, Rounds Premium Burgers is a fun, new twist on the American burger stand, offering a flavorful selection of classic fare, recreated to be uniquely Rounds. Rounds uses only the freshest, finest ingredients, and makes each Round by hand, when you order. Named the Best Burger in Hollywood on The Cooking Channel’s Best In Chow: Hollywood Burger Wars, our menu offers hand-formed beef patties that are never frozen, hormone-free chicken breast, fries fresh cut daily, signature house-made sauces, and our famous freshly baked buns.
Learn more about Rounds Premium Burgers franchising opportunities: [http://fransmart.com/rounds-burger-franchise.html].
SOURCE Rounds Premium Burgers
321 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (5 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)