- Sub Headline: Famed Hollywood burgers beginning international franchise expansion
- City: West Hollywood
- State: California
- Listed: December 10, 2015 8:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 10, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // West Hollywood, CA – Rounds Premium Burgers, California’s premiere better burger brand and winner of The Cooking Channel’s “Best In Chow: Hollywood Burger Wars”, has signed a multi-unit franchise deals for the Middle East.
The brand, which currently has three units open in California, will develop in Qatar, under a new franchise agreement.
Rounds recently announced a partnership with Fransmart, the franchise development company behind the explosive growth of brands like Five Guys Burgers and Fries in the U.S.; and responsible for bringing other major successes, like Elevation Burger and Vapiano, to the Middle East.
The new franchise group signed their deal through Fransmart’s VP of Sales, Al Rowe.
The new deal will account for 3 units to be developed in the country, leaving plenty of untapped potential territory in the rest of the Middle East and GCC countries, a region where the better burger segment as a whole has flourished in recent years.
About Rounds Premium Burgers
Founded in 2011 by brothers George and Charbel Ghaby, Rounds Premium Burgers is a fun, new twist on the American burger stand, offering a flavorful selection of classic fare, recreated to be uniquely Rounds. Rounds uses only the freshest, finest ingredients, and makes each Round by hand, when you order. Named the Best Burger in Hollywood on The Cooking Channel’s Best In Chow: Hollywood Burger Wars, our menu offers hand-formed beef patties that are never frozen, hormone-free chicken breast, fries fresh cut daily, signature house-made sauces, and our famous freshly baked buns.
Learn more about Rounds Premium Burgers franchising opportunities: [http://fransmart.com/rounds-burger-franchise.html].
SOURCE Rounds Premium Burgers
351 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)