- Sub Headline: Famed Hollywood burgers beginning international franchise expansion
- City: West Hollywood
- State: California
- Listed: December 10, 2015 8:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 10, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // West Hollywood, CA – Rounds Premium Burgers, California’s premiere better burger brand and winner of The Cooking Channel’s “Best In Chow: Hollywood Burger Wars”, has signed a multi-unit franchise deals for the Middle East.
The brand, which currently has three units open in California, will develop in Qatar, under a new franchise agreement.
Rounds recently announced a partnership with Fransmart, the franchise development company behind the explosive growth of brands like Five Guys Burgers and Fries in the U.S.; and responsible for bringing other major successes, like Elevation Burger and Vapiano, to the Middle East.
The new franchise group signed their deal through Fransmart’s VP of Sales, Al Rowe.
The new deal will account for 3 units to be developed in the country, leaving plenty of untapped potential territory in the rest of the Middle East and GCC countries, a region where the better burger segment as a whole has flourished in recent years.
About Rounds Premium Burgers
Founded in 2011 by brothers George and Charbel Ghaby, Rounds Premium Burgers is a fun, new twist on the American burger stand, offering a flavorful selection of classic fare, recreated to be uniquely Rounds. Rounds uses only the freshest, finest ingredients, and makes each Round by hand, when you order. Named the Best Burger in Hollywood on The Cooking Channel’s Best In Chow: Hollywood Burger Wars, our menu offers hand-formed beef patties that are never frozen, hormone-free chicken breast, fries fresh cut daily, signature house-made sauces, and our famous freshly baked buns.
Learn more about Rounds Premium Burgers franchising opportunities: [http://fransmart.com/rounds-burger-franchise.html].
SOURCE Rounds Premium Burgers
390 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (3 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (3 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)