- Franchise URL: http://www.RubyTuesday.com
- Listed: April 8, 2016 9:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MARYVILLE, TN – (FranchisePOD.com) – April 7, 2016 – Ruby Tuesday, Inc. (NYSE:RT) today announced the resignation of Jill Golder, effective as of April 11, 2016, who has decided to take a senior leadership role at another company. Ms. Golder had joined the Company in April 2013 as Senior Vice President of Finance and was promoted to Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer, and Assistant Secretary in June 2014.
Ruby Tuesday intends to immediately commence a search for a new Chief Financial Officer.
“On behalf of our Board and team members, I would like to thank Jill for her many contributions during her tenure at Ruby Tuesday,” said JJ Buettgen, Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer. “Jill has been instrumental in improving our financial positioning and has put in place a strong finance team that will enable us to move ahead with our brand transformation strategy. We wish her the best.”
Ms. Golder stated, “I am looking forward to my new business opportunity and am proud of what we have accomplished at Ruby Tuesday. I wish everyone at the Company success.”
About Ruby Tuesday, Inc.
Ruby Tuesday, Inc. owns and franchises Ruby Tuesday and Lime Fresh brand restaurants. As of March 1, 2016, there were 729 Ruby Tuesday restaurants in 44 states, 13 foreign countries, and Guam, and there were 16 Lime Fresh restaurants in two states. Of those restaurants, we owned and operated 649 Ruby Tuesday restaurants and franchised 80 Ruby Tuesday restaurants, comprised of 28 domestic and 52 international restaurants. We also owned and operated eight Lime Fresh restaurants and franchised eight Lime Fresh domestic restaurants. Our corporate-owned and operated restaurants are concentrated primarily in the Southeast, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Midwest of the United States, which we consider to be our core markets. For more information about Ruby Tuesday, please visit www.rubytuesday.com. Ruby Tuesday, Inc. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (Symbol: RT).
SOURCE Ruby Tuesday, Inc.
204 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)