- Franchise URL: http://www.RubyTuesday.com
- Listed: April 8, 2016 9:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MARYVILLE, TN – (FranchisePOD.com) – April 7, 2016 – Ruby Tuesday, Inc. (NYSE:RT) today announced the resignation of Jill Golder, effective as of April 11, 2016, who has decided to take a senior leadership role at another company. Ms. Golder had joined the Company in April 2013 as Senior Vice President of Finance and was promoted to Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer, and Assistant Secretary in June 2014.
Ruby Tuesday intends to immediately commence a search for a new Chief Financial Officer.
“On behalf of our Board and team members, I would like to thank Jill for her many contributions during her tenure at Ruby Tuesday,” said JJ Buettgen, Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer. “Jill has been instrumental in improving our financial positioning and has put in place a strong finance team that will enable us to move ahead with our brand transformation strategy. We wish her the best.”
Ms. Golder stated, “I am looking forward to my new business opportunity and am proud of what we have accomplished at Ruby Tuesday. I wish everyone at the Company success.”
About Ruby Tuesday, Inc.
Ruby Tuesday, Inc. owns and franchises Ruby Tuesday and Lime Fresh brand restaurants. As of March 1, 2016, there were 729 Ruby Tuesday restaurants in 44 states, 13 foreign countries, and Guam, and there were 16 Lime Fresh restaurants in two states. Of those restaurants, we owned and operated 649 Ruby Tuesday restaurants and franchised 80 Ruby Tuesday restaurants, comprised of 28 domestic and 52 international restaurants. We also owned and operated eight Lime Fresh restaurants and franchised eight Lime Fresh domestic restaurants. Our corporate-owned and operated restaurants are concentrated primarily in the Southeast, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Midwest of the United States, which we consider to be our core markets. For more information about Ruby Tuesday, please visit www.rubytuesday.com. Ruby Tuesday, Inc. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (Symbol: RT).
SOURCE Ruby Tuesday, Inc.
217 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)