- Sub Headline: Company continues brand transformation initiative with re-imagined Garden Bar for endless possibilities to create the salad of your dreams as many times as you want for only $9.99
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.RubyTuesday.com
- Listed: February 19, 2016 8:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA – (FranchisePOD.com) – February 17, 2016 – With consumer demand for salad and healthier eating at an all-time high, Ruby Tuesday today unveiled a new and improved create your own Garden Bar available exclusively in the Atlanta market as part of its brand transformation initiative.
The company has made dramatic changes to its Garden Bar, more than doubling the variety and selection from 34 items to more than 70 fresh ingredients, ranging from fresh greens, raw vegetable toppings, roasted vegetables, marinated vegetables, crispy toppings, as well as hummus, dips and fruits. Ruby Tuesday also introduced a line of 10 new dressings made in house each day in small batches to ensure great taste and high quality.
“Our Garden Bar is our signature offering and has been a big differentiator for the Ruby Tuesday brand for more than 40 years,” stated JJ Buettgen, President and CEO of Ruby Tuesday. “Half of our guests use the Garden Bar at every visit. That’s not a surprise as consumer trends clearly indicate a desire for freshness. We believe our refreshed and expanded Garden Bar in the Atlanta market gives our guests a reason to come back to visit us time and again.”
Perfect as an entrée or a side, the new Ruby Tuesday Garden Bar has something for everyone to enjoy and fill their plate. Be one of the first to try Ruby Tuesday’s Garden Bar, available exclusive in Atlanta, with farmer’s market quality ingredients and combinations, fresh favorites and seasonal sides sure to satisfy your taste buds– all available with unlimited trips for $9.99. Guests may also add the Garden Bar to any entrée for just $3.99.
The new Ruby Tuesday Garden Bar is only available at Atlanta-area restaurants. The company also offers a program each Tuesday from 5pm to close where kids can get the new Garden Bar or additional kid’s entrees for free.
About Ruby Tuesday, Inc.
Ruby Tuesday, Inc. owns and franchises Ruby Tuesday brand restaurants. As of December 1, 2015, there were 734 Ruby Tuesday restaurants in 44 states, 12 foreign countries, and Guam. Of those restaurants, we owned and operated 656 Ruby Tuesday restaurants and franchised 78Ruby Tuesday restaurants, comprised of 28 domestic and 50 international restaurants. Our corporate-owned and operated restaurants are concentrated primarily in the Southeast, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Midwest of the United States, which we consider to be our core markets. For more information about Ruby Tuesday, please visit www.rubytuesday.com. Ruby Tuesday, Inc. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (Symbol: RT).
SOURCE Ruby Tuesday, Inc.
279 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)