- Sub Headline: Fast-casual concept has signed six development agreements for 19 new restaurants.
- Listed: August 17, 2017 1:41 pm
- Expires: 297 days, 17 hours
Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum
August 17, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // BOULDER, Colo. – Rush Bowls – a Boulder, Colorado-based fast-casual restaurant chain known for its meals-in-a-bowl crafted from the finest fruit, blended with protein, vitamins and other nutritious ingredients, and topped with organic granola and honey – has experienced remarkable growth since launching their franchise opportunity at the end of 2016, inking six franchise development agreements in major U.S. markets.
These six development deals will introduce a combined 19 franchisee-owned Rush Bowls locations to markets in Arizona, California, Colorado, Missouri, Oregon and Tennessee over the next several years. The first of these locations opened in Nashville, Tennessee on July 25.
“It’s an exciting time for Rush Bowls as we continue to develop our brand both nationally and locally,” said Rush Bowls founder Andrew Pudalov. “We’re incredibly proud of the recognition and following we’ve garnered in our own backyard of Boulder over the past 13 years. Now, with a strong leadership team and a growing group of franchisees, we’re ready to receive the same recognition nationally.”
One of the first to pioneer the acai bowl trend in the United States, Rush Bowls was founded in 2004 when Pudalov left his Wall Street lifestyle behind to pursue a passion for healthy living. Dedicated to encouraging others to feel good and support community wellness, the idea for Rush Bowls was born.
Rush Bowls’ all-natural bowls and smoothies are crafted to taste delicious while promoting a healthy lifestyle. Bases starting with fruit and acai are blended with protein, vitamins and other nutritious ingredients and topped with organic granola and honey to create the more than 30 signature bowls and all-natural smoothies that have cultivated a loyal following among customers. To augment the customer experience, the bowls are available in vegan, gluten-free, soy-free and dairy-free options, and any menu option can be custom-made to cater to any and all dietary needs.
“All-natural ingredients, bowl concepts, and fast-casual dining have been at the top of restaurant industry trends over the past several years, and Rush Bowls is perfectly situated at the crossroads of these booming industries,” Pudalov added. “We’ve worked hard over the years to perfect our bowls and to cultivate an innovative and welcoming space for people who, like us, care deeply about health and nutrition. We’ve certainly seen a growing demand for the Rush Bowls product and experience, and are thrilled to be able to meet that demand as we continue to aggressively expand.”
In addition to franchised locations, the company is constantly expanding their footprint of corporate-owned stores. With stores already operating in Boulder and Denver, a lease has recently been secured for a third company store in Gunbarrel, Colorado. The combination of company-owned stores and franchise stores will result in 9 Rush Bowls locations in the Denver & Front Range region over the next three years.
About Rush Bowls
Rush Bowls was founded in 2004 when founder, Andrew Pudalov, decided to leave the hustle and bustle of New York’s financial scene to pursue his dream of creating a healthy, fast-dining restaurant that fueled people’s lives with honest ingredients and delicious recipes. As a result, Rush Bowls was born in Boulder, Colorado, offering meals crafted from the finest fruit, topped with granola and honey, and blended with protein, vitamins and other nutritious ingredients that taste delicious while promoting a healthy lifestyle. Franchising since the end of 2016, Rush Bowls has over 20 restaurants in various stages of development across Colorado, Oregon, California, Tennessee, Arizona and Missouri. For more information, visit www.franchise.rushbowls.com.
SOURCE Rush Bowls
102 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)