- Sub Headline: Feel the Rush
- Listed: August 2, 2016 12:37 pm
- Expires: 95 days, 21 hours
August 02, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) BOULDER, Colo. – Over the past couple of years, all-natural ingredients and fast-casual dining have been two of the top food industry trends, and Rush Bowls finds itself perfectly situated at the crossroads of both booming industries.
Since 2004, Rush Bowls has successfully served a rapidly growing market of consumers demanding healthier, great-tasting, all-natural food on the go. With guidance from an accomplished team of executives who have personally launched and operated hundreds of restaurants, award-winning recipes and a low-cost startup plan, Rush Bowls has recently begun awarding franchise opportunities to select entrepreneurs.
Company plans call for opening three to five additional corporate stores and as many as 25 franchise locations across the country in the next few years.
“With sales of healthy and all-natural food anticipated to reach $1 trillion by 2017, this is a massive market that continues to grow rapidly,” said Rush Bowls founder Andrew Pudalov. “We never get tired of seeing people smile upon their first bite of a Rush Bowl and look forward to introducing even more consumers to this easy and delicious way to keep health in their everyday lives.”
Pudalov spent 15 years working his way up the competitive ranks of New York’s financial sector. During that time, the lack of healthy eating options – particularly for kids – was always in the back of his mind. He eventually moved to Boulder, Colorado to pursue a new career path that was more in line with his personal values and ambitions. He launched Rush Bowls in 2004.
Over the past 12 years, Rush Bowls has cultivated a loyal following with its meals crafted from all-natural fruit, topped with granola and honey, and blended with protein, vitamins and other nutritious ingredients that taste delicious and promote a healthy lifestyle. The Bowls are also available in vegan, gluten-free, soy-free and dairy free options, and anything can be custom made to cater to any and all dietary needs.
In 2011, Rush Bowls also started wholesaling frozen products. Customers include various Whole Foods stores throughout several regions of the country, as well as Amazon.
“Our focus has always been to create an environment where people can eat healthy, eat well, and truly enjoy the unadulterated and organic elements of earth. Customers prefer Rush Bowls primarily because it’s a positive meal choice, but also because it’s an easier option when on the go,” said Pudalov, noting that the restaurant is busy during all three day parts.
In late 2015, after years of fielding hundreds of inquiries about franchise opportunities, Pudalov partnered with prolific restaurateur, Buddy Brown, one of the nation’s most successful franchise operators who owns nearly 300 restaurants. Together, they launched the Rush Bowls franchise opportunity and are currently looking to partner with individuals who possess a solid background in restaurant management and are passionate about healthy, fast dining.
Including a franchise fee of $39,000, the estimated initial investment range to open a Rush Bowls franchise is $192,000-$351,000 for a single unit. Rush Bowls also offers discounted three-unit, five-unit and 10-unit franchise fees to select candidates.
“Rush Bowls has unlimited growth potential as we can operate in almost all types of locations where millennials or young professionals exist,” said Brown. “From colleges and universities to sports arenas, airports and malls, we are poised to grow everywhere. In smaller footprints, Rush Bowls is a perfect complement to businesses such as gyms, coffee houses and health food stores.”
About Rush Bowls
Rush Bowls was founded in 2004 when founder, Andrew Pudalov, decided to leave the hustle and bustle of New York’s financial scene to pursue his dream of creating a healthy, fast-dining restaurant that fueled people’s lives with honest ingredients and delicious recipes. As a result, Rush Bowls was born in Boulder, Colorado, offering meals crafted from the finest fruit, topped with granola and honey, and blended with protein, vitamins and other nutritious ingredients that taste delicious while promoting a healthy lifestyle. Today, the original store maintains its loyal following, while company plans call for expanding the brand’s national footprint via franchising. For more information, visit www.rushbowls.com.
SOURCE Rush Bowls
511 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Donates $730,000 to Local Boys & Girls Clubs Through Community Day Event (4 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Bennigan’s Serves Up ‘Summer Shenanigans’ (4 views)
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Celebrates Outstanding Achievements at 2016 Annual Convention (4 views)
- Shoney’s Ready to Show Dads Lots of Love, Fresh Food, Great Value, Friendly Service and FREE Pecan Pie on Father’s Day (4 views)
- Hotshots Sports Bar and Grill Opens New Franchise Locations in El Dorado, AR and Concord, NC (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (4 views)
- CycleBar® Collaborates With American Heart Association/American Stroke Association to Improve Heart Health (3 views)
- SONIC® Introduces New Loaded Cheddar Dogs, Expanding Offerings in New $5 SONIC Boom Box* (3 views)
- Anago Cleaning Systems Named a Top Low Cost Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine (3 views)
- Smoothie King Continues Aggressive International Expansion Efforts (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (3 views)
- Louisville KY Center Owner Don Harris Celebrates His First Year with Cottman (3 views)