- Sub Headline: Third Authentic New York-style Pizzeria on the Texas Gulf Coast!
- Franchise URL: http://www.nypizzeria.com
- Listed: April 21, 2016 8:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
South Padre Island, TX (FranchisePOD.com) April 20, 2016 – “Mangia Bene” South Padre Island! The most authentic Texas-based Italian eatery has just opened. Together with two sister locations in Galveston and Corpus Christi this 3rd New York Pizzeria strengthens the brand presence along the Texas Gulf Coast.
One of South Padre Island’s most highly anticipated restaurant openings of the year, Russo’s New York Pizzeria opened on Tuesday, April 19th. Local residents and visitors to South Padre can now savor the tastes, aromas and unmistakable ambiance of an authentic New York-style pizzeria. The well-known, chef driven, fast casual Italian restaurant franchise, that brings to life old-world charm and hospitality is opening at 410 Padre Boulevard in The 410 Plaza, situated near the Queen Isabella Causeway.
“Residents, the workforce and resort visitors are getting a true ‘slice’ of New York in South Padre Island,” said Gabriel Kauachi of VKL Franchise, LLC, an experienced group of entrepreneurs with more than 100 businesses in south Texas. “Our menu consists of traditional Italian pizza, calzones and pasta dishes, created by Chef Anthony Russo, and all made with fresh ingredients. We are truly excited to share Chef Russo’s creations with the community in South Padre Island.”
This opening is one of several in south Texas with VKL Franchise, LLC. Additional openings slated for 2017 include Harlingen and Laredo. Plus, the group recently opened a new Russo’s New York Pizzeria in Brownsville, Texas.
The South Padre Russo’s New York Pizzeria is open for lunch and dinner with an extensive catering menu available. The traditional and inviting restaurant features a full menu of authentic New York-style pizza and Italian dishes. The restaurant blends the freshness of fine ingredients with the magic created around a handcrafted Italian meal.
“Opening in South Padre Island is a momentous occasion for Russo’s New York Pizzeria,” said Chef Russo, the creative culinary genius behind the brand who also serves as its CEO. “We couldn’t be happier that Gabriel and his great restaurant management team are bringing the Russo’s family tradition to South Padre Island.”
Russo’s New York Pizzeria and its traditional Italian recipes trace their origins to a tight-knit family where the kitchen was the center of activity.
Along with its upscale casual dining brand, Russo’s Coal-Fired Italian Kitchen, Russo’s New York Pizzeria has garnered a cult-like following for its truly authentic and delicious Italian dishes made from the freshest ingredients, and its New York-style pizza. The restaurants blend premium recipes with Chef Russo’s signature ingredients that are all natural with no preservatives, no additives and zero trans-fats. The Russo’s family promise, “If it isn’t fresh, don’t serve it!” is the mantra of each and every franchisee who has been certified and mastered the Russo’s brand operating criteria.
Complete Russo’s New York Pizzeria menu options are available at www.nypizzeria.com.
About Russo’s Restaurants
Russo’s Restaurants is a 44-location national and international franchisor of the fast casual and casual dining brands Russo’s New York Pizzeria and Russo’s Coal-Fired Italian Kitchen. Based in Houston, Russo’s Restaurants is composed of a mix of corporate and franchised locations across Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Florida and Hawaii. Russo’s has entered international markets as well, with locations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, in the United Arab Emirates. There are an additional 30-plus units in development both in the United States and internationally. Chef Anthony Russo has created his concepts from years of applying his unique, family recipes featuring New York-style pizza, along with a broad variety of handcrafted pasta creations, calzones, salads, sandwiches, soups and desserts, reflecting his commitment to his Italian roots where food and family come first.
To learn more about Russo’s franchise development opportunities, visit www.nypizzeria.com, or call toll free 855-978-7767. For International development, contact our international franchise development manager, Suzanne Boyadjian at email@example.com or for the US, Mexico and Canada contact Jim Carr, director of franchise development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (832) 980-6407.
All Points Public Relations
266 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)