- Sub Headline: Authentic New York-style Pizza Arrives in South Texas
- City: Brownsville
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.nypizzeria.com
- Listed: December 15, 2015 11:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 15, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // BROWNSVILLE, Texas – Mangiamo Brownsville! The most authentic Texas-based Italian eatery has just opened.
One of Brownsville’s most highly anticipated restaurant openings of the year, Russo’s New York Pizzeria opens on December 15. Local residents, commuters and visitors can now savor the tastes, aromas and unmistakable ambiance of an authentic New York-style pizzeria. The well-known, chef driven, fast casual Italian restaurant franchise, that brings to life old-world charm and hospitality will open at 3340 Pablo Kisel Boulevard in Morrison Plaza, which is situated in the hottest growth area of Brownsville.
“There is nothing else like it in Brownsville or along the Rio Grande in this part of the state. Residents, the workforce and visitors to town are getting a true ‘slice’ of New York in Brownsville,” said Gabriel Kauachi of VKL Franchise, LLC, an experienced group of entrepreneurs with more than 100 businesses in south Texas. “Our menu consists of traditional Italian pizza, calzones and pasta dishes, created by Chef Anthony Russo, and all made with fresh ingredients. We are truly excited to share Chef Russo’s creations with the Brownsville community.”
This opening is the first of several in south Texas with VKL Franchise, LLC. Additional openings slated for 2016 include Harlingen, Laredo and South Padre Island.
Russo’s New York Pizzeria in Brownsville is open for lunch and dinner with an extensive catering menu available. The traditional and inviting restaurant features a full menu of authentic New York-style pizza and Italian dishes. The restaurant blends the freshness of fine ingredients with the magic created around a handcrafted Italian meal.
“Opening in Brownsville is a momentous occasion for Russo’s New York Pizzeria,” said Chef Russo, the creative culinary genius behind the brand who also serves as its CEO. “We couldn’t be happier that Gabriel and his great restaurant management team are carrying on the Russo’s family tradition and expanding into the Rio Grande Valley area of south Texas.”
Russo’s New York Pizzeria and its traditional Italian recipes trace their origins to a tight-knit family where the kitchen was the center of activity.
Along with its sister brand, Russo’s Coal-Fired Italian Kitchen, Russo’s New York Pizzeria has garnered a cult-like following for its truly authentic and delicious Italian dishes made from the freshest ingredients, and its New York-style pizza. The restaurants blend premium recipes with the freshest ingredients that are all natural with no preservatives, no additives and zero trans-fats. Chef Russo’s family promise, “If it isn’t fresh, don’t serve it!” is the mantra of each and every franchisee who has been certified and mastered the Russo’s brand operating criteria.
Complete Russo’s New York Pizzeria menu options are available at www.nypizzeria.com.
About Russo’s Restaurants
Russo’s Restaurants is a 46-location national and international franchisor of the fast casual and casual dining brands Russo’s New York Pizzeria and Russo’s Coal-Fired Italian Kitchen. Based in Houston, Russo’s Restaurants is composed of a mix of corporate and franchised locations across Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Florida and Hawaii. Russo’s has entered international markets as well, with locations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, in the United Arab Emirates. There are an additional 29-plus units in development both in the United States and internationally. Chef Anthony Russo has created his concepts from years of applying his unique, family recipes featuring New York-style pizza, along with a broad variety of handcrafted pasta creations, calzones, salads, sandwiches, soups and desserts, reflecting his commitment to his New York roots where food and family come first.
To learn more about Russo’s franchise development opportunities, visit www.nypizzeria.com. For International development, contact our international franchise development manager, Suzanne Boyadjian at firstname.lastname@example.org or for the U.S. contact Jim Carr, director of franchise development, at email@example.com or by phone at (832) 980-6407.
SOURCE Russo’s Restaurants
All Points Public Relations
224 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)