- Sub Headline: Authentic New York-style Pizza Arrives in the Firethorne Community
- City: Katy
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.nypizzeria.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 7:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 19, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // KATY, Texas – Mangiamo, Katy! The most authentic Texas-based Italian eatery has just opened.
One of Katy’s most highly anticipated restaurant openings of 2016, Russo’s New York Pizzeria is now open. Local residents, commuters and visitors can now savor the tastes, aromas and unmistakable ambiance of an authentic New York-style pizzeria. The well-known, chef driven, fast casual Italian restaurant franchise, that brings to life old-world charm and hospitality is open at 1708 Spring Green Blvd, #180 in the Kroeger Marketplace Plaza, which is situated in the attractive Firethorne community.
“Residents, the workforce and visitors to town are getting a true ‘slice’ of New York in Katy,” said Eduardo Haas, local resident and entrepreneur, who is opening the restaurant along with his wife, Jessica. “Our menu consists of traditional Italian pizza, calzones and pasta dishes, created by Chef Anthony Russo, and all made with fresh ingredients. We are truly excited to share Chef Russo’s creations with the community in Katy.”
Russo’s New York Pizzeria in Katy is open for lunch and dinner with an extensive catering menu available. The traditional and inviting restaurant features a full menu of authentic New York-style pizza and Italian dishes. The restaurant blends the freshness of fine ingredients with the magic created around a handcrafted Italian meal.
“Opening our third location in Katy is a momentous occasion for Russo’s New York Pizzeria,” said Chef Russo, the creative culinary genius behind the brand who also serves as its CEO. “We couldn’t be happier that Eduardo and Jessica are carrying on the Russo’s family tradition and expanding into the Firethorne community.”
Russo’s New York Pizzeria and its traditional Italian recipes trace their origins to a tight-knit family where the kitchen was the center of activity.
Along with its sister brand, Russo’s Coal-Fired Italian Kitchen, Russo’s New York Pizzeria has garnered a cult-like following for its truly authentic and delicious Italian dishes made from the freshest ingredients, and its New York-style pizza. The restaurants blend premium recipes with the freshest ingredients that are all natural with no preservatives, no additives and zero trans-fats. Chef Russo’s family promise, “If it isn’t fresh, don’t serve it!” is the mantra of each and every franchisee who has been certified and mastered the Russo’s brand operating criteria.
Complete Russo’s New York Pizzeria menu options are available at www.nypizzeria.com.
About Russo’s Restaurants
Russo’s Restaurants is a 46-location national and international franchisor of the fast casual and casual dining brands Russo’s New York Pizzeria and Russo’s Coal-Fired Italian Kitchen. Based in Houston, Russo’s Restaurants is composed of a mix of corporate and franchised locations across Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Florida and Hawaii. Russo’s has entered international markets as well, with locations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, in the United Arab Emirates. There are an additional 29-plus units in development both in the United States and internationally. Chef Anthony Russo has created his concepts from years of applying his unique, family recipes featuring New York-style pizza, along with a broad variety of handcrafted pasta creations, calzones, salads, sandwiches, soups and desserts, reflecting his commitment to his New York roots where food and family come first.
To learn more about Russo’s franchise development opportunities, visit www.nypizzeria.com. For International development, contact our international franchise development manager, Suzanne Boyadjian at email@example.com or for the U.S. contact Jim Carr, director of franchise development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (832) 980-6407.
SOURCE Russo’s Restaurants
All Points Public Relations
172 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (1 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)