- Sub Headline: Authentic Fast Casual New York Pizzeria and Upscale Coal-Fired Italian Kitchen Concepts Initiate Strategic Expansion Plan in the Sunshine State
- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.nypizzeria.com
- Listed: March 14, 2016 10:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 14, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // HOUSTON – Chef Anthony Russo, the founder of chef-driven dining concepts that include Russo’s New York Pizzeria and Russo’s Coal-Fired Italian Kitchen, announced a franchise growth plan targeting key regions throughout Florida, such as Jacksonville, Miami and Orlando.
Fresh off of signing a multi-unit development deal for the Tampa market and amid the success of its Coal-Fired Italian Kitchen location in Pembroke Pines, Russo and his team are looking to bring close to 30 additional locations to Florida’s key metro regions. Each restaurant will create 25 to 30 new jobs, totaling between 750 and 900 open employment opportunities in the area.
“The Sunshine State is full of promising possibilities for our franchise,” said Russo. “There is consumer demand that currently is not being met throughout Florida for authentic New York-style pizza and full-flavor Italian fare. Opening additional locations throughout the state is a crucial move in our growth strategy.”
Demonstrating the excitement around the brand, Russo’s kicked off 2016 by celebrating two grand openings in Katy and Brownsville, Texas, and finalizing plans to open in additional markets throughout the United States as well as internationally.
“We anticipate expanding across the state as Florida’s growing economy offers access to multiple attractive locations. With our established brands and a management team committed to supporting our franchisees every step of the way, we’re confident in our prospects,” added Russo.
Russo’s devoted customer following has developed strong ties to the brand, connecting with its delicious, handcrafted, authentic Italian selections. By allowing the option to dine-in or take-out, as well as catering, Russo’s fans can enjoy a personalized customer experience.
The bonds developed with guests are a clear reflection of the performance of Russo’s restaurant locations. In fact, systemwide, Russo’s units earn 24 percent average net profit, which includes average food costs of less than 22 percent, a figure well below the national average for the fast casual pizza/Italian sector. Plus, the brands’ average unit volume surpasses $1 million. The most recent Russo’s opening saw weekly sales income between $35,000 to $60,000.
Another exciting development for the brand includes refreshed and redesigned menus for both Russo’s New York Pizzeria and Russo’s Coal-Fired Italian Kitchen. The new menus showcase more than 80 delectable items that take a fresh approach to Italian classics. New items include the Chicken & Kale Pesto Pasta Salad, made with grilled chicken and fresh kale, tossed with pesto sauce, cucumbers, Roma tomatoes and penne pasta, as well as the Spinach, Kale & Artichoke pizza covered in spinach, artichoke hearts, kale, all-natural mozzarella cheese and roasted garlic in a creamy Alfredo sauce.
Today, Russo’s New York Pizzeria and Russo’s Coal-Fired Italian Kitchen have garnered a cult-like following for their truly authentic pizzas reminiscent of New York and delicious Italian dishes made from the natural and freshest ingredients. The restaurants use a coal-fired oven to perfectly bake its pick-up and fold pizzas, while also blending premium recipes with the magic created around homemade Italian classics.
“If it’s not fresh, we don’t serve it! It’s our family promise,” said Russo. “Our menu items were created to give today’s consumers who want fresh, homemade tastes made from the finest ingredients at every dining experience. With our open kitchen concept, coal fired ovens and custom-designed units, it is our goal to transport guests to their favorite New York eatery.”
Russo’s Restaurants offers a rare franchise opportunity for entrepreneurs interested in proven brands that are entirely chef-created, chef-inspired and chef-driven. With full training provided, no prior restaurant experience is necessary. The franchise investment for Russo’s New York Pizzeria in spaces from 1,500 – 3,500 sq. ft. is between $350,000 and $700,000 per location. For Russo’s Coal-Fired Italian Kitchen in spaces from 3,800 – 7,000 sq. ft., the franchise investment ranges between $750,000 and $1,400,000 per location. Both vary depending on the market and restaurant square footage. Prospective candidates interested in a Russo’s Restaurants franchise opportunity can find out more by visiting www.franchiserussos.com.
About Russo’s Restaurants
Russo’s Restaurants is a 46 location national and international franchisor of the fast casual and casual dining brands Russo’s New York Pizzeria and Russo’s Coal-Fired Italian Kitchen. Based in Houston, Russo’s Restaurants are composed of a mix of corporate and franchised locations across Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Florida and Hawaii. Russo’s has entered international markets as well, with locations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, in the United Arab Emirates. There are an additional 29-plus units in development both in the United States and internationally. Chef Anthony Russo has created his concepts from years of applying his unique, family recipes featuring New York-style pizza, along with a broad variety of handcrafted pasta creations, calzones, salads, sandwiches, soups and desserts, reflecting his commitment to his New York roots where food and family come first.
To learn more about Russo’s franchise development opportunities, visit www.nypizzeria.com. For International development, contact our international franchise development manager, Suzanne Boyadjian at email@example.com or for the U.S. contact Jim Carr, director of franchise development at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (832) 980-6407.
SOURCE Russo’s Restaurants
All Points Public Relations
192 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)