- Sub Headline: Purchase to bring SafeSplash to Three Additional States
- City: Denver
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.SafeSplash.com
- Listed: February 9, 2016 10:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DENVER, Feb. 9, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — SafeSplash® Brands, LLC, the fastest growing swim school franchisor in North America, announced the acquisition of the Swimtastic Corporation, franchisor of the Swimtastic® Swim School brand, which operates six swim schools in Florida, Nebraska and Wisconsin. With this acquisition, SafeSplash will operate the largest swim school network in North America, with 111 locations in 13 states. The acquisition doubles the number of dedicated swim school facilities in the SafeSplash family of brands.
“We are delighted to welcome Swimtastic to our family of brands,” said Matthew Lane, Chairman and CEO of SafeSplash. “The Swimtastic commitment to customer service, quality instruction and franchisee support closely aligns with SafeSplash’s industry leading values. The addition of Swimtastic to our portfolio expands our presence in the learn-to-swim market across the U.S. and enhances our base of established and successful franchisees. Simply put, this investment supports our objective of being the premier learn-to-swim franchise in the world.”
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the swim school market is estimated at $17B annually with 50 million children in the U.S. under 12 years old. However, significantly less than $1 billion of the market is currently served.
This acquisition for SafeSplash, recently listed on Entrepreneur’s “Fastest Growing Franchises of the Year,” is part of its aggressive growth goals to open more than 400 U.S. and international locations by 2020, representing 800% growth in five years. SafeSplash’s unique franchise model includes back office services, proven teaching curriculum, superlative franchisee training and support and negotiated nationwide partnerships with established health and fitness brands like LA Fitness and 24 Hour Fitness. This combination makes it easy for franchisees to open SafeSplash facilities with efficient investment levels and quick launch schedules.
“SafeSplash has established a long standing reputation for exceptional customer service, quality and support,” said Barrett Wainscott, President of Swimtastic. “Joining SafeSplash enhances our ability to continue to deliver exceptional customer service and aligns Swimtastic with an industry leading organization.”
More About SafeSplash® Brands
SafeSplash® Swim School provides a premium, warm water learn-to-swim program throughout the U.S. that uses a proven, proprietary curriculum in a small, personal class to positively teach children and adults alike safety skills and confidence in the water that they will use throughout their lives.
After opening its first school in 2006 just south of Denver, Colo., the company has grown to 111 locations in 13 states. Franchise development rights are available for SafeSplash schools in areas throughout the nation. For more information about SafeSplash® or to learn about franchising opportunities with the company, please visit their website or “like” SafeSplash® on Facebook, or follow on Twitter or Google+.
More About Swimtastic®
Based in Waukesha, Wis., Swimtastic®, was founded by child educator and swim expert, Susan Wainscott. With Swimtastic®, thousands of children and adults learn to swim and gain the foundation of a lifetime, a love for water. For more information about Swimtastic® or to learn about franchising opportunities with the company, please visit their website or “like” Swimtastic® on Facebook, or follow on Twitter.
SOURCE SafeSplash Swim School
166 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)