- Sub Headline: National restaurant franchise reveals a more natural and welcoming dining experience for customers
- City: Conshohocken
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.Saladworks.com
- Listed: February 18, 2016 12:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA. (FranchisePOD.com) February 18, 2016 – Saladworks, the nation’s first and largest fresh-tossed salad franchise concept, is revamping its foundation quite literally with the launch of an inviting and efficient new restaurant design. Customers will soon see a refreshed look, including an updated logo, at new restaurants as well as select existing locations that will be retrofitted by franchisees.
“This design refresh is coming at a pivotal time for our company, as we have re-engaged franchise sales and rolled out aggressive development plans to accelerate brand expansion on a national and international level,” said Saladworks CEO and President Paul Steck. “New franchisees are energized by the efficient use of space in our updated smaller 2,000 square-foot store model and revamped store design, providing the best return on investment due to efficiency of space and optimization of store layout.”
In an effort to decrease start-up and operation costs for franchisees, the Saladworks leadership team made a commitment to lower costs for overall project cost. Turn key costs for the new and improved store design range from $494,459 – $509,314 according to the company’s Franchise Disclosure Document.
The company hired Odom Architects, P.C. of Mobile, Ala. to complete the new design. Owner Angie Odom, who has expansive experience in franchise restaurant store design, helped the Saladworks team realize the vision they had for the refreshed look.
The design appeals to a wide variety of consumers, complete with Wi-Fi bars, communal tables and comfort seating, all features that will complement the same fast and friendly service that Saladworks guests are accustomed. The store’s new menu boards and graphics reflect the company’s dedication to chopping fresh ingredients daily – a service that sets them apart in the industry.
“We analyzed customer data and saw that the number of dine-in versus takeout orders was down, so we wanted to give the restaurants a warmer and more welcoming atmosphere,” Steck said. “To encourage our guests to relax and enjoy themselves in the restaurants, we decided to replace the bright secondary colors with an organic, earthy influence and inviting palate including natural colors and warmer tones.”
In 2016, Saladworks leadership plans to remodel five existing stores and build 11 new stores with the updated design. Remodels will take place on an at-will basis by franchisees that are ready and willing to make the investment in their location. The first new store design was unveiled on February 17, 2016 in Newtown, PA.
With 101 locations operating in 14 states, the brand is ready to take its new look to additional markets and is currently eyeing expansion in major cities across the Northeast from Boston to Washington D.C. To learn more about the lucrative franchising opportunity, visithttp://www.saladworksfranchising.com.
Saladworks, the nation’s first and largest fresh-tossed salad franchise concept operates 101 franchise locations in 14 states and three countries with more than 50 stores in development. The company was founded in Cherry Hill, N.J. in 1986 and began franchising in 2001. Saladworks locations offer guilt free, gourmet menu of flavorful salads averaging less than 300 calories with signature dressings, as well as complimentary menu items geared toward on the go consumers seeking a healthy lifestyle. For franchise information, visit http://www.Saladworks.com.
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
127 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)