- Sub Headline: Leading Salad Restaurant Franchise Adds Specialty Salads Including Thai Chicken, Mediterranean and Farm House Salads
- City: Conshohocken
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.Saladworks.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 6:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA. (FranchisePOD.com) JANUARY 18, 2016 – Saladworks, the nation’s first and largest fresh-tossed salad franchise concept with 102 units, on its way to becoming America’s only nationally recognized salad restaurant, is setting itself apart from the competition with a new menu launch on January 15, 2016.
In 2015, the company created a Research & Development task force – consisting of seven franchisees working together with corporate team members —that has been diligently developing and testing a new menu to be rolled out this month to meet changing customer tastes and drive sales. It focuses on the health trends that consumers want, and guests can expect to see more kale, quinoa, roasted Brussels sprouts and farm-to-table influences available.
“We have been diligently researching what consumers want, and this new menu is a response to the desires of the educated Saladworks guest who pays attention to where his or her meal is coming from,” Saladworks CEO Paul Steck said. “We have always focused on providing top-of-the-line ingredients, and we want our patrons to feel good about enjoying a freshly chopped salad every day.”
The new menu includes three new salads, seven new toppings, five new sandwiches and a new dressing as well as some changes to existing products. The three new salads received rave reviews during the testing period. The Thai chicken salad is made with spring mix, Saladworks lettuce blend, chicken, red pepper, cucumbers and chow mein noodles. The Mediterranean salad is expertly prepared with spring mix, Saladworks lettuce blend, chicken, quinoa, olives, sunflower seeds, feta and marinated tomatoes. The Farmhouse salad is made with Baby kale mixed with spring mix, turkey medallions, butternut squash, roasted Brussel sprouts, candied pecans, and crumbled goat cheese. The Farm House salad first saw record-breaking success as a limited time offering in the fall of 2015, so the company knew the salad needed to become a menu mainstay due to the popular demand.
Although the company specializes in both make-your-own and fresh to order salad menu offerings, the brand also boasts a delicious sandwich menu for both in store and catering. Served on varying types of bread, the new menu contains several sandwich creations including a West Coast Turkey, Loaded Chicken Salad, Tuna Salad Sandwich and Avocado BLT.
With a growing health-conscious customer base, the average salad has 323 calories without dressing, and even with dressing, the average salad is 430 calories. No salads without dressing are more than 500 calories. In addition, some of the new products offered are known for their nutritional value; including quinoa, a popular gluten-free super food high in fiber, protein, amino acids and minerals. The addition of baby kale now brings guests a new low calorie, high fiber and zero fat salad base that aids in digestion and adds nutrients, vitamins, folate and magnesium to your meal. Additionally, the newly added roasted cruciferous vegetables like Brussel sprouts and cauliflower provide vitamin C and soluble fiber, and they also contain disease-fighting phytochemicals.
“A new menu can continue to elevate the Saladworks brand and will help to further satisfy the millennial generation who are brand loyal and product savvy,” Steck said. “Our goal is to be more creative in the salad segment to take control in the industry and maintain the quality that has brought our brand to be successful thus far.”
In addition to updating the menu, another important element in refreshing the brand was to create a store design that is more space-efficient and offers a better return on investment for franchisees. By focusing on the right size location, franchisees will see lower startup costs as well as an improved fixed cost amount on a monthly basis. The updated store design will be unveiled in Q1 of 2016 with a new look and feel that focuses on a more natural ambiance exuding freshness, sleek lines and a modern approach to sustainability.
“With a trendy design for our restaurants to accompany the new salad offerings, we are able to provide not only great meals, but a wonderful atmosphere to relax and enjoy your meal, as well,” Steck said.
Saladworks, the nation’s first and largest fresh-tossed salad franchise concept operates 102 franchise locations in 14 states and three countries with more than 50 stores in development. The company was founded in Cherry Hill, N.J. in 1986 and began franchising in 2001. Saladworks locations offer guilt free, gourmet menu of flavorful salads averaging less than 300 calories with signature dressings, as well as complimentary menu items geared toward on the go consumers seeking a healthy lifestyle. For franchise information, visit http://www.Saladworks.com.
155 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)