- Sub Headline: Fast-growing salad bar concept set for Aug. 17 grand opening
- Listed: August 17, 2017 7:25 am
- Expires: 297 days, 17 hours
Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday
August 16, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // OKLAHOMA CITY – In just a couple of days, Quail Springs area residents will welcome their very own Salata.
The Next Generation Salad Bar known for its healthy, fresh and simple menu is celebrating the grand opening of its second Oklahoma City restaurant, located at 3000 Memorial Drive in Quail Springs, this Thursday, Aug. 17.
The festivities begin at 10:30 a.m. with an official ribbon-cutting ceremony hosted by the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce. Representatives from the Oklahoma Regional Food Bank and other local dignitaries will also be in attendance.
Oklahoma City’s newest Salata will open to the public at 11 a.m. and the first 50 dine-in customers in line will eat for FREE. All of Thursday’s guests will also have a chance to win prizes and swag items, and one lucky guest will win free Salata for a year!
“We’re all about supporting our guests’ healthy lifestyles with our fresh, nutritious menu, so we can’t wait to open our doors on Thursday,” said Bryan Jones, Salata operator. “I invite everyone to join us Thursday for this exciting celebration and for the opportunity to win some great prizes. In addition to building some of the best salads and wraps around, we’re looking forward to supporting the local schools and charitable organizations throughout our community.”
Salata Quail Springs will kick off its community support efforts by donating 15 percent of the proceeds made on grand opening day to the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma, the largest private domestic hunger-relief charity in Oklahoma. The organization provides enough food to feed more than 126,000 hungry Oklahomans every week; 37 percent of those recipients are children.
“We are honored to raise money for the food bank and support the important work they do to alleviate hunger across our great state,” said Jones.
Salata is the only salad concept that is gluten-free certified and completely customizable, serving salads and salad wraps made from a wide selection of fresh, nutrient-rich ingredients. The vegetables and fruits are chopped daily and the protein selection is fresh and lean. All of the dressings, soups and sauces are house-made and gluten-free. More than 50 fresh toppings and 10 house-made dressings are always available to create your perfect salad or salad wrap.
Oklahoma City’s second Salata will be open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday. The new restaurant marks the third Salata in Oklahoma and the 66th nationwide. For more information, please visit salata.com.
Salata: Eat Good, Look Good, Feel Good.
Founded in 2005, Houston-based Salata is ranked among the fastest-growing small chains in the U.S. by Restaurant Business. Salata has more than 60 corporate-owned and franchise locations in Texas, Oklahoma, Illinois and Southern California and plans to open 30 additional restaurants in 2017 in multiple markets, including Florida and Georgia. For more information, visit salata.com or facebook.com/salatasalads.
Vice President Of Public Relations
153 total views, 4 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)