- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Listed: December 3, 2015 1:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 03, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // To celebrate the grand opening of its Southlake location, Salata will give away a free salad or salad wrap and signature drink to each of the first 50 guests in line beginning at 11 a.m. on Dec. 10. Fifteen percent of sales on grand opening day will be donated to the Carroll Education Foundation.
Located in the Carroll Pointe shopping center at 1241 E. State Highway 114, the 3,172-square-foot restaurant is locally owned and operated by Salata franchisee Mark Robbins, who also owns and operates the Las Colinas and Addison restaurants.
The Southlake location features Salata’s new restaurant design, first unveiled this summer, with all-natural building materials such as dark mango-stained wood panels, subway tile, stone countertops and glass features. It will also have a state-of-the-art tea tap system that delivers Salata’s signature teas and lemonades through a system much like a beer tap.
“Salata stands out from other fast casual brands because it a healthier alternative to fast food for guests dining on the go,” said Robbins. “The Southlake location provides fresh variety, including vegan options, and a delicious new dining option for the community to enjoy.”
Salata provides guests with a selection of more than 50 fresh, pure ingredients to build fully customizable salads and salad wraps. Every location is gluten-free certified and guests can choose from an array of lettuces, vegetables, fruits, cheeses, seeds, nuts, chicken, seafood and vegan proteins. All of Salata’s dressings, soups and sauces are house-made and preservative-free.
Salata was recently named among Nation’s Restaurant News’ NRN Next 20, a list of chains poised to break into its Top 200, and is ranked as one of the fastest growing small chains in the U.S. by Restaurant Business Magazine.
The Southlake location is open Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. For more information and a complete list of restaurants, please visit www.salata.com.
Founded in 2005, Houston-based Salata is a fast-growing salad chain with more than 50 corporate-owned and franchise locations in Texas, Illinois and Southern California. Serving fully customizable salad and salad wraps made from a selection of more than 50 fresh, pure ingredients, Salata is the only salad concept that is gluten-free certified and completely customizable. Guests choose from an array of lettuces, vegetables, fruits, cheeses, seeds, nuts, chicken, seafood and vegan proteins and all of Salata’s dressings, soups and sauces are house-made and preservative-free. Freshly made soups, breads, desserts and signature teas and lemonades round out the menu. Ranked among the fastest-growing small chains in the U.S. by Restaurant Business, Salata plans to open 40 additional restaurants by the end of 2016. For more information, go to www.salata.com or www.facebook.com/salatasalads.
249 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)