- Sub Headline: Macarthur Plaza Location Features Same Healthy Offerings, With New Management
- City: Santa Ana
- State: California
- Listed: December 15, 2015 7:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 15, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // SANTA ANA, Calif. – Salata, a leading salad and salad wrap restaurant, will reopen its popular location at 2 Hutton Center Drive #102 in Santa Ana on Thursday, Dec. 17 at 11 a.m.
The once franchisee-run location is now owned and operated by Salata’s corporate entity, which has plans to expand the brand’s presence throughout Southern California.
“Reopening our 2 Hutton location has been top priority since it closed in February,” said Salata founder Berge Simonian. “This restaurant was one of our first in the state, and we have taken steps to ensure it is a shining example of Salata’s commitment to excellent service and high quality, fresh foods.”
To celebrate its grand reopening, Salata will give away a free salad or salad wrap to each of the first 50 guests in line on opening day. All guests on grand opening day will also have the chance to win Salata merchandise and gift cards.
The restaurant will feature Salata’s fully customizable salads and wraps, which guests make from more than 50 fresh, pure ingredients including an array of lettuces, vegetables, fruits, cheeses, seeds, nuts, chicken, seafood and vegan proteins. All of Salata’s dressings, soups and sauces remain house-made and preservative-free.
The reopened location is gluten-free certified with staff well-trained in safe handling practices for guests with special dietary restrictions.
The 1,100-square-foot restaurant will be open Monday through Friday 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information and a complete list of restaurants, please visit www.salata.com.
Founded in 2005, Houston-based Salata is a fast-growing salad chain with more than 50 corporate-owned and franchise locations in Texas, Illinois and Southern California. Serving fully customizable salad and salad wraps made from a selection of more than 50 fresh, pure ingredients, Salata is the only salad concept that is gluten-free certified and completely customizable. Guests choose from an array of lettuces, vegetables, fruits, cheeses, seeds, nuts, chicken, seafood and vegan proteins and all of Salata’s dressings, soups and sauces are house-made and preservative-free. Freshly made soups, breads, desserts and signature teas and lemonades round out the menu. Ranked among the fastest-growing small chains in the U.S. by Restaurant Business, Salata plans to open 40 additional restaurants by the end of 2016. For more information, go to www.salata.com or www.facebook.com/salatasalads.
215 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)