- Sub Headline: First-Time Franchisee Brings Savings to Businesses and Residents in the Metro Area
- Franchise URL: http://www.Valpak.com
- Listed: June 16, 2016 11:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (FranchisePOD.com) June 16, 2016 – Valpak, a leader in local print and digital coupons, announced today Karen Grizzaffi has acquired the existing Valpak of Lafayette territory (Louisiana). Under new ownership as of May 1, Valpak’s signature Blue Envelope now mails to over 60,000 households in Lafayette and its surrounding areas, including Broussard, Youngsville, Scott and New Iberia.
“I’m incredibly excited to be a part of the Valpak franchise network and take over the Lafayette territory,” said Grizzaffi. “The brand’s impressive tenure in the area combined with my over 20 years of sales experience made for a perfect business fit. I look forward to providing local consumers with even more great ways to save with Valpak.”
Prior to joining Valpak, Grizzaffi had a career in the medical sales industry for over 20 years. Throughout her career, she’s worked for three Fortune 500 companies, including positions with Merck & Co., Inc. and Bayer HealthCare Diabetes. After reviewing the many benefits of owning a Valpak franchise, Grizzaffi decided to jump at the opportunity to purchase the Lafayette territory and become her own boss.
“We are ecstatic to welcome Karen to the Valpak franchise family,” said Shak Turner, director of franchise sales for Valpak. “As a sales expert with impressive experience, we know she will provide customers in Lafayette and its surrounding neighborhoods with the consumer savings they have come to rely upon.”
A leader in cooperative direct mail, Valpak mails coupons to nearly 39 million demographically targeted households per month in 45 states and four Canadian provinces. Today, in addition to its flagship Blue Envelope, Valpak offers its advertisers an impressive portfolio of digital advertising products including valpak.com, Smartphone apps, Google partnerships, website development, mobile web optimization and reputation management.
With more than 25 million Americans using couponing apps each month, Valpak’s digital offerings have been a big draw for new franchisees. Digital coupon use is on the rise, and ample gains are projected in 2016. In the past year, Valpak’s print offerings have also expanded with on-envelope advertising and circulars.
Ideal candidates for Valpak franchise ownership should possess a desire to join a trusted, industry-leading brand, work within a proven franchise system, develop relationships with local businesses and have a comfort level with selling new, digital technologies. Franchisees should also possess a minimum liquidity of $75,000, and a minimum net worth of $150,000.
For more information on advertising with Valpak of Lafayette, please contact Karen Grizzaffi at email@example.com or (337) 445-9035.
For more information on Valpak franchise opportunities, please contact Shak Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-399-3091 or visit www.valpakfranchising.com.
Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Valpak is one of the leading direct marketing companies in the U.S. and Canada. We provide print and digital advertising through a network of 160 local franchises. From mailbox to mobile phone, Valpak brings exciting local business offers and opportunities to millions of consumers. Each month, our well-known Blue Envelope of savings is mailed to about 39 million demographically targeted households in 45 states and in four Canadian provinces. Our digital suite of products, including valpak.com, reaches more than 110 million users. Founded in 1968, Valpak is owned by Cox Target Media, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group in Atlanta.
485 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)