- Sub Headline: The Concept Known For ‘The Never-Ending Line’ Offers Fans A Chance To Have Lunch Delivered Leading Up To Their Grand Opening Slated For The First Week In June
- Listed: May 18, 2016 7:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
San Jose, CA (FranchisePOD.com) May 17, 2016 – After being in business for more than 25 years, The Halal Guys is expanding from New York City’s most popular food cart to its first Northern California brick-and-mortar location in San Jose. The fast casual concept, known for its never-ending lines and a simple menu of various Middle Eastern dishes, has already been well received in Houston, Chicago and Southern California. Starting June 3rd, residents of San Jose and neighboring communities in the Bay Area will be able to nosh on gyro sandwiches, chicken-and-rice platters and world famous white sauce.
The NYC-based concept has signed a deal with Fransmart, who is known for building other popular concepts such as Five Guys, to bring franchised units to Northern California. The first location will open on Friday, June 3rd at 81 Curtner Ave #20, San Jose, CA 95125 with plans to expand all throughout Northern California. The first 100 guests in line will receive a free entree and the first 2,500 guests in line will receive a choice of a complimentary Halal Guys t-shirt or pair of sunglasses.
“Since living in New York City, I’ve always been a huge fan of The Halal Guys and I’m really excited to bring a NYC favorite to the Bay Area. San Jose’s location is a strong anchor for the South Bay with great proximity to other South Bay neighborhoods, San Jose State University, Downtown San Jose, and centrally located between three highways for easy access,” according to Patrick Mock, Operating Franchisee.
For fans who cannot wait to try this popular concept, The Halal Guys San Jose is taking delivery orders through Caviar, the Bay Area food delivery service. Fare like gyro sandwiches and chicken-and-rice platters are being delivered between 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. through May 20th.
The Halal Guys aim to be different and encourage patrons across America to ditch burgers for something unique. They pride themselves on only using high-quality products like their chicken, which has never been frozen and is marinated and seasoned overnight, then cooked and chopped on the grill and served directly to their plate to ensure a crave worthy meal that’s piping hot. The Halal Guys’ mission is to ensure that every customer leaves happy, with a smile on their face and a satisfaction that brings them back again.
About The Halal Guys
The Halal Guys grew from its humble beginnings as a food cart on the streets of New York City to a global icon known as the largest American halal street food concept in the world. This Manhattan-based landmark was created by three like-minded men from Egypt who came to America in search of a lucrative life. When the founders noticed many cab drivers in New York were looking for a place to buy meals in Manhattan, they created their first food cart and quickly grew into a leading tourist and native New Yorker destination for American Halal fare. In 2013, The Halal Guys were ranked the most popular food truck reviewed on FourSquare and the third most Yelped restaurant in the United States in 2014 with more than 7,600 reviews and a 4.5 average star rating.
The Halal Guys have been recognized by TIME Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, The New York Times and The Huffington Post. For more information, visit: www.53rdand6th.com, www.thehalalguysfranchise.com.
For updates of the Bay Area locations follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
Ajenda Public Relations
326 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)