- Sub Headline: Right at Home Location Opens to Accommodate Increasing Number of Aging Baby Boomers
- Franchise URL: http://www.RightAtHome.net
- Listed: June 20, 2016 3:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LIMA, OHIO (FranchisePOD.com) June 20, 2016 – Right at Home, a leading international provider of in-home companion and personal care to seniors and others, is pleased to announce that franchisee Sandra Bullock is opening its newest office in Lima, Ohio.
Born and raised in Lima, Bullock stayed in her hometown and followed her dreams of nursing. With a registered nurse degree from James Rhodes State College and a Bachelor of Science in nursing from Ohio University, Sandra spent the past 11 years working a variety of nursing jobs including long-term, skilled nursing; in-home healthcare; and hospice.
“I was inspired by my experience with in-home healthcare, as this service will continue to be important as Lima’s baby boomer population continues to age,” said Bullock. “It’s important to both seniors and their families for seniors to be able to age gracefully in the comfort of their homes. I’m excited to bring this much-needed service to Lima and look forward to working closely with the local community.”
Now is a critical time for the in-home care business, due to the 78 million baby boomers who are already 65 years old, and with 10,000 people turning 65 every day in the United States.
“We are thrilled with Sandra’s experience with in-home healthcare nursing and her passion for improving the Lima community,” said Brian Petranick, chief executive officer and president of Right at Home. “Right at Home is revolutionizing the in-home care industry, especially since there are more elderly across the world living at home, exactly where they want to age comfortably and happily. With family not always close to their loved ones, we can apply learnings and experience from all over the globe to ensure the Right Care will be given by the Right People to the ever-increasing aging population throughout the world.”
This new office opening comes after a successful first quarter, when Right at Home opened 14 new franchise units and signed agreements to open an additional 10 territories. Right at Home’s success so far this year builds off the momentum of a successful 2015. Last year, the company performed more than 20 million hours of care for its clients and opened 53 new franchise units. The brand was also identified as one of the “Top Franchises to Buy in 2015” by Forbes magazine for the second consecutive year. And for the third straight year, Right at Home was honored by Franchise Times on its “Fast and Serious” ranking of the top 40 “smartest-growing” brands that are seeing consistent annual unit and revenue growth.
Right at Home separates itself from the competition by emphasizing both training and support, focusing on the Right People providing clients with the Right Care. With 517 locations in eight countries and more than 22,400 caregivers and 18,500 clients, Right at Home is able to incorporate the best industry practices from its domestic and international partners into its business model.
About Right at Home
Founded in 1995, Right at Home offers in-home companionship and personal care and assistance to seniors and disabled adults who want to continue to live independently. Local Right at Home offices are independently owned and operated and directly employ and supervise all caregiving staff, each of whom is thoroughly screened, trained, and bonded/insured prior to entering a client’s home. Right at Home’s global office is based in Omaha, Nebraska, with more than 500 franchise locations in the U.S. and seven other countries. For more information on Right at Home, visit About Right at Home at http://www.rightathome.net/about-us or read the Right at Home caregiving blog at http://www.rightathome.net/blog. To learn more about franchise opportunities with Right at Home, visit http://www.rightathomefranchise.com.
SOURCE Right at Home
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
397 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (2 views)
- Popular Farm-To-Table Burger Concept Farmer Boys Now Open on Hollywood Blvd. (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (2 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Cobrand and Conversion Franchisee Testimonials (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (2 views)