- Sub Headline: Limited time offering available in select Sbarro eateries starting March 9th
- City: Columbus
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.sbarro.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 8:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
COLUMBUS, OH (FranchisePOD.com) March 07, 2016 – This year marks the 60th anniversary for international pizza chain Sbarro, which serves its signature XL NY style pizza by the slice and other Italian favorites to customers around the world. To kick off its 60th anniversary celebration, Sbarro unveiled a special anniversary logo and announced the limited time return of a customer favorite, X-Treme Pepperoni.
Since the brand’s inception in 1956, Sbarro has been committed to the timeless tradition of hands-on pizza making and a fearless pursuit of fresh flavor, bringing the best of its Italian roots to the heart of New York and beyond. The company now boasts more than 800 eateries in 33 countries.
“Very few brands hold the privilege of celebrating 60 years in business,” said David Karam, CEO of Sbarro. “We are honored to continue to grow the Sbarro brand, reaching new audiences all over the world.”
In honor of the anniversary, Sbarro will bring back its popular bold X-Treme Pepperoni flavor for a limited time. This fresh take on a classic favorite features double the pepperoni and cheese, with Rosa Grande pepperoni and pepper jack cheese layered between 100 percent whole-milk mozzarella and baked to perfection on dough made in-house daily. New this year, the popular pizza flavor will also be extended to Sbarro’s signature stromboli.
The X-Treme Pepperoni will be available at select Sbarro eateries from March 9 until June 7.
Since it first opened its doors as an Italian Salumeria in 1956, Sbarro has brought New York style pizza and other Italian favorites like pasta and stromboli to guests at more than 800 eateries across 33 countries. An award-winning franchise organization, the brand is best known for selling their original XL New York style pizza by the slice featuring dough that is made in-house daily, freshly chopped vegetables and 100% whole milk mozzarella cheese. Sbarro is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. For more information or to find the nearest location, visit http://www.sbarro.com. You can also find Sbarro at http://www.facebook.com/sbarro, @Sbarro on Twitter and @SbarroOfficial on Instagram.
228 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)