- Sub Headline: Greenville-based Perfect Delivery, Inc. to make pizza for the "biggest pizza party ever" at Death Valley
- City: Greenville
- State: South Carolina
- Listed: December 1, 2015 2:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
GREENVILLE, S.C., Dec. 1, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — After promising to throw the “biggest pizza party ever” at Death Valley should the Clemson Tigers make this season’s playoff, Clemson University and Head Football Coach Dabo Swinney have recruited the Greenville-based Papa John’s franchisee Perfect Delivery, Inc. to start preparing pizzas. Owner Bo Knapp and his team will spend the next five days finalizing plans to feed thousands of excited Clemson fans at what’s being called the “biggest pizza party ever.”
“Death Valley seats 81,500 people, so this is no small undertaking,” said Knapp. “But no one loves the Clemson Tigers more than we do, having been the stadium’s official pizza provider for the last 23 years. We couldn’t be more excited to take this on, and will pull out all the stops to make this an unforgettable experience for everyone involved!”
Knapp and his team have enlisted 10 of their Papa John’s Pizza stores in Clemson, Seneca, Anderson, Easley and Greenville to open early on December 6th to prepare fresh, hot pizzas for an anticipated crowd of 20,000 fans. Additional staff will be brought in to deliver the pies to Death Valley. Clemson has requested 60% meat and 40% cheese pizzas to make sure every fan gets the slice of their choice. Papa John’s International headquarters is also joining in the fun, sending an 18-wheeler outfitted with ovens to cook pizzas on-site.
At a news conference Tuesday, Swinney told reporters he would host the pizza party to celebrate his team’s winning season, no matter the outcome of Saturday’s game. Fans are to gather at Death Valley at noon this Sunday if the Tigers pull out their anticipated win against UNC. If not, the party will begin at 3. Gates will open at 11 a.m. for the noon event and 2 p.m. for the 3 p.m. gathering.
“This promises to be a great day for the Clemson football team and fans alike, and we are just excited to be a part of it,” said Knapp. “It’s been a great season and we’re looking forward to celebrating with a huge crowd on Sunday!”
About Perfect Delivery, Inc.
Greenville-based Perfect Delivery, Inc. manages 19 Papa John’s pizza outlets in the Upstate of South Carolina and western North Carolina. Originally from Little Rock, Arkansas, owner Bo Knapp opened Greenville’s first Papa John’s on East North Street in 1992. Today, his company employs more than 700 people in the Carolinas. Knapp is also a part owner of the 45-store Papa John’s franchise in Alberta, Canada.
About Papa John’s Pizza
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John’s International, Inc. is the world’s third-largest pizza delivery company. For 14 of the past 16 years, consumers have rated Papa John’s No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John’s is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl 50. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John’s at www.papajohns.com. Also visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PapaJohns, or on Twitter at http://twitter.com/PapaJohns.
Ashley Swann | Smoak Public Relations
email@example.com | 864.235.8330|404.889.1827 cell
SOURCE Perfect Delivery, Inc.
142 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (2 views)
- Popular Farm-To-Table Burger Concept Farmer Boys Now Open on Hollywood Blvd. (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (2 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Cobrand and Conversion Franchisee Testimonials (2 views)