ATLANTA, March 28, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Schlotzsky’s®, home of The Original® oven-baked sandwich and famous Fresh-from-Scratch® buns, today announced the addition of seven new Specialty Sandwiches to its menu. The new sandwiches will be permanent menu items and are now available at all Schlotzsky’s locations nationwide.
Each unique, hand-crafted sandwich offers bold flavors and features fresh, high-quality ingredients such as vine-ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced meats, caramelized onions, roasted red bell peppers and rich, melted cheeses piled high on the brand’s signature freshly-baked bread. With seven unique recipes, including one vegetarian option, Schlotzsky’s is offering something new to satisfy every craving.
The seven new Specialty Sandwiches are:
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese – Melted Muenster, Parmesan, Provolone and Swiss, layered with crisp, smoked bacon strips, avocado and vine-ripe tomatoes – served oven-baked on a Soft Pretzel Roll. Served with our creamy Tuscan Tomato-Basil soup for dipping.
- Caprese – Basil pesto, mozzarella, basil, mayonnaise, drizzled with balsamic glaze and topped with mixed field greens and a combination of fresh and oven-roasted tomatoes. Served on our crusty, toasted Artisan Ciabatta.
- French Dip – Shaved Angus roast beef topped with a trio of melted Muenster, Provolone and Swiss Cheeses and rich, caramelized onions — served oven-baked on a Soft Pretzel Roll, with a hearty French Onion Jus for dipping.
- Sicilian – We layer our Toasted Ciabatta with thinly-sliced ham, pepperoni, cotto and genoa salami, topped with melted provolone, roasted red bell pepper, marinated olive blend, red onion, mixed field greens and ripe tomatoes.
- Tuscan – Hand carved roasted turkey with melty pepper jack cheese, fresh tomatoes, roasted bell peppers, mixed field greens, bacon, cilantro, chipotle mayonnaise and avocado.
- Chicken Bacon Smokecheesy – Oven roasted chicken breast, sliced thin and piled high on our Fresh-from-Scratch® Sourdough Bun. Toasted to perfection and topped with melted smoked cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, chipotle mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, and red onion.
- Beef Bacon Smokecheesy – Our toasted, Fresh-from-scratch® Sourdough bun is piled high with shaved Angus Roast Beef, melted Smoked Cheddar Cheese, crisp bacon, and mild Chipotle mayonnaise.
“We know our guests are adventurous eaters who constantly seek out fresh new flavors to liven up mealtime, and we can’t wait for them to try these new hand-crafted sandwiches we’ve cooked up,” said Schlotzsky’s President Kelly Roddy. “Our Specialty Sandwiches offer such diverse flavor profiles and unique ingredient combinations that we’re certain Schlotzsky’s lovers will agree that these new additions please all tastes and preferences.”
The launch of the new sandwiches also marks a continuation of Schlotzsky’s partnership with Auntie Anne’s®, the world’s largest hand-rolled soft pretzel franchise, which was initiated last year with the addition of the Pretzel Dippers Limited Time Offer at Schlotzsky’s. Two of the new Specialty Sandwiches, Ultimate Grilled Cheese and French Dip, are served on an Auntie Anne’s Soft Pretzel Roll.
For more information or to find the nearest Schlotzsky’s location, visit www.schlotzskys.com.
Since 1971, Schlotzsky’s® has been the home of The Original® oven-baked sandwich. The menu has evolved with guests’ tastes to include the highest quality hot delicious sandwiches on its legendary Fresh-from-Scratch® oven-baked sourdough buns, gourmet pizzas, Artisan flatbreads, oven-baked pastas, freshly made-to-order salads, savory soups and delicious Cinnabon® treats at co-branded locations. With more than 350 locations worldwide, Schlotzsky’s is the fast-casual choice for a quick and fresh dining experience. For more information, visit www.schlotzskys.com.
About FOCUS Brands Inc.
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc., through its affiliate brands, is the franchisor and operator of over 5,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
190 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)