ATLANTA (FranchisePOD.com) July 19, 2016 – Schlotzsky’s®, home of The Original® oven-baked sandwich and famous Fresh-from-Scratch® buns, today announced its continued expansion in Texas after a successful year of franchise growth and sales. Diving deeper into key growth markets such as Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio, the chain is actively seeking qualified franchisees in these territories as well as state-wide.
“Texas represents an important part of Schlotzsky’s growth strategy, and we’re excited about the brand’s continued expansion into the region,” said Peter Ortiz, Schlotzsky’s Vice President of Franchise Sales. “The Schlotzsky’s brand has become a top choice for some of the most successful multi-unit franchise owners in the country, so we’re excited to continue to grow the brand in these strong markets with new franchisees.”
As the company looks to open additional locations in the area, they are actively seeking qualified franchisees to develop in the areas in and around Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio. Currently, Schlotzsky’s has 195 locations in the state of Texas.
Schlotzsky’s had a successful year of franchise growth in 2015 with nearly $320 million in system-wide sales, a noted increase in same-store sales, the opening of 14 new restaurants, and the signing of 44 new franchise deals. This growth is fueled by both existing franchisees as well as new partnerships with experienced multi-unit franchise owners with notable portfolios.
Schlotzsky’s currently operates more than 350 franchised locations in the U.S., across 34 states, and abroad. The company has attracted a record number of franchise inquiries in recent years due to its quality leadership, healthy sales to investment ratio, and exceptional company performance.
For more information or to find the nearest Schlotzsky’s location, visit www.schlotzskys.com.
Since 1971, Schlotzsky’s® has been the home of The Original® oven-baked sandwich. The menu has evolved with guests’ tastes to include the highest quality hot delicious sandwiches on its legendary Fresh-from-Scratch® oven-baked sourdough buns, gourmet pizzas, Artisan flatbreads, oven-baked pastas, freshly made-to-order salads, savory soups and delicious Cinnabon® treats at co-branded locations. With more than 350 locations worldwide, Schlotzsky’s® is the fast-casual choice for a quick and fresh dining experience. For more information, visit www.schlotzskys.com.
About FOCUS Brands Inc.
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc., through its affiliate brands, is the franchisor and operator of more than 5,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
358 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)