April 13, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA, Ga. – Schlotzsky’s®, home of The Original® oven-baked sandwich and famous Fresh-from-Scratch® buns, is helping ease the stress of Tax Day by treating guests to a free small The Original® sandwich with the purchase of a 32 oz. drink and a bag of chips on April 18 at Schlotzsky’s restaurants nationwide.
“We know this time of year can be stressful, so we wanted to make it a bit easier by giving our guests a ‘tax break’ to enjoy their favorite sandwich for free,” said Kelly Roddy, president of Schlotzsky’s. “With its mouthwatering combination of premium meats and cheeses and fresh veggies, The Original is the ultimate crowd pleaser and the perfect reward after a long day of tax-filing.”
The Original sandwich features 13 fresh, flavorful ingredients served on Schlotzsky’s legendary Fresh-from-Scratch® oven-baked sourdough buns. The Original is topped with lean smoked ham, genoa and cotto salamis, melted cheddar, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. It’s layered with black olives, red onion, lettuce, tomato, mustard and signature dressing to create a truly one-of-a kind sandwich.
At Schlotzsky’s, guests can enjoy the highest quality hot delicious sandwiches on its legendary Fresh-from-Scratch® oven-baked sourdough buns, gourmet pizzas, Artisan flatbreads, oven-baked pastas, a variety of savory soups and delectable desserts. Schlotzsky’s recently announced the addition of seven new hand-crafted Specialty Sandwiches to its permanent menu, each offering bold flavors and fresh, high quality ingredients such as vine-ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced meats, caramelized onions, roasted red bell peppers and rich, melted cheeses piled high on the brand’s signature freshly-baked bread. With seven unique recipes, including one vegetarian option, Schlotzsky’s is offering something new to satisfy every craving.
For more information or to find the nearest Schlotzsky’s location, visit www.schlotzskys.com.
Since 1971, Schlotzsky’s® has been the home of The Original® oven-baked sandwich. The menu has evolved with guests’ tastes to include the highest quality hot delicious sandwiches on its legendary Fresh-from-Scratch® oven-baked sourdough buns, gourmet pizzas, Artisan flatbreads, oven-baked pastas, freshly made-to-order salads, savory soups and delicious Cinnabon® treats at co-branded locations. With more than 350 locations worldwide, Schlotzsky’s® is the fast-casual choice for a quick and fresh dining experience. For more information, visit www.schlotzskys.com.
About FOCUS Brands Inc.
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc., through its affiliate brands, is the franchisor and operator of more than 5,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
192 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)