April 13, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA, Ga. – Schlotzsky’s®, home of The Original® oven-baked sandwich and famous Fresh-from-Scratch® buns, is helping ease the stress of Tax Day by treating guests to a free small The Original® sandwich with the purchase of a 32 oz. drink and a bag of chips on April 18 at Schlotzsky’s restaurants nationwide.
“We know this time of year can be stressful, so we wanted to make it a bit easier by giving our guests a ‘tax break’ to enjoy their favorite sandwich for free,” said Kelly Roddy, president of Schlotzsky’s. “With its mouthwatering combination of premium meats and cheeses and fresh veggies, The Original is the ultimate crowd pleaser and the perfect reward after a long day of tax-filing.”
The Original sandwich features 13 fresh, flavorful ingredients served on Schlotzsky’s legendary Fresh-from-Scratch® oven-baked sourdough buns. The Original is topped with lean smoked ham, genoa and cotto salamis, melted cheddar, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. It’s layered with black olives, red onion, lettuce, tomato, mustard and signature dressing to create a truly one-of-a kind sandwich.
At Schlotzsky’s, guests can enjoy the highest quality hot delicious sandwiches on its legendary Fresh-from-Scratch® oven-baked sourdough buns, gourmet pizzas, Artisan flatbreads, oven-baked pastas, a variety of savory soups and delectable desserts. Schlotzsky’s recently announced the addition of seven new hand-crafted Specialty Sandwiches to its permanent menu, each offering bold flavors and fresh, high quality ingredients such as vine-ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced meats, caramelized onions, roasted red bell peppers and rich, melted cheeses piled high on the brand’s signature freshly-baked bread. With seven unique recipes, including one vegetarian option, Schlotzsky’s is offering something new to satisfy every craving.
For more information or to find the nearest Schlotzsky’s location, visit www.schlotzskys.com.
Since 1971, Schlotzsky’s® has been the home of The Original® oven-baked sandwich. The menu has evolved with guests’ tastes to include the highest quality hot delicious sandwiches on its legendary Fresh-from-Scratch® oven-baked sourdough buns, gourmet pizzas, Artisan flatbreads, oven-baked pastas, freshly made-to-order salads, savory soups and delicious Cinnabon® treats at co-branded locations. With more than 350 locations worldwide, Schlotzsky’s® is the fast-casual choice for a quick and fresh dining experience. For more information, visit www.schlotzskys.com.
About FOCUS Brands Inc.
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc., through its affiliate brands, is the franchisor and operator of more than 5,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
174 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (4 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)