- City: Roanoke
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.schlotzskys.com/
- Listed: March 1, 2016 3:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 01, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Roanoke, Texas – Schlotzsky’s®, home of The Original® oven-baked sandwich and famous Fresh-from-Scratch® buns is opening its newest location in Roanoke at 1320 North Highway 377 on Thursday, March 3.
The Roanoke Schlotzsky’s will kick-off its grand opening at 9 a.m. with a day of fun-filled events including a prize wheel, giveaways and more. Plus, Schlotzsky’s will reward the first 100 guests who purchase a CinnaPack® of six Cinnabon® Classic rolls with one free small The Original sandwich every week for a year.
The Roanoke location marks the 20th Schlotzsky’s owned and operated by longtime Texas franchisees Viral Patel and Kamlesh Shroff.
“Schlotzsky’s has an incredibly loyal following in Texas and I think our newest location in Roanoke will be no exception,” said Patel. “We look forward to sharing our quality, handcrafted food and spirit of originality with every guest who walks through our doors.”
Schlotzsky’s offers more than 15 different signature sandwiches served on its legendary Fresh-from-Scratch oven-baked sourdough buns, as well as gourmet pizzas built upon its unique sourdough crust, artisan flatbreads, freshly made-to-order tossed salads, a variety of savory soups and delectable desserts, including a Cinnabon Express bakery where guests can enjoy a number of warm, homemade treats, including the Cinnabon Classic Roll and CinnaPacks. From lunch boxes to party trays, catering options are available for meetings, community events, family gatherings and more – all prepared with your Schlotzsky’s favorites.
The new restaurant’s hours will be 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. all week long. To reach the restaurant, call (817) 541-8273.
216 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)