- Sub Headline: Popular Austin-Inspired Quick Service Casual Restaurant Rolls Out New Wireless Charging Stations for Guests, Starting in Jacksonville
- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.schlotzskys.com/
- Listed: January 15, 2016 11:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 15, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // HOUSTON, Texas – Schlotzsky’s®, home of The Original® oven-baked sandwich and famous Fresh-from-Scratch® buns, is opening their newest location on Thursday, January 21, at 1664 South Jackson Street, Jacksonville, Texas 75766. This new location will be one of the first Schlotzsky’s to have wireless charging stations for guests, an offering that the brand will now roll out in all new and remodeled restaurants across the country. With this offering, Schlotzsky’s will be the first fast casual restaurant chain to introduce wireless charging stations at the national system-wide level.
The Jacksonville Schlotzsky’s will kick off its grand opening at 9 a.m., with a day of fun-filled events including a prize wheel, giveaways and more. Schlotzsky’s will reward the first 100 guests who purchase a CinnaPack® take-home pack of six Cinnabon® Classic rolls with one free small sandwich every week for a year. Plus, guests who download the Lotz4Me™ rewards app on their smartphone can receive a free small sandwich with the purchase of chips or medium drink. Additionally, there will be a ribbon cutting for the new location with the Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce at 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, January 20, the day before the grand opening.
The Jacksonville location is owned and operated by Bob and Stacy Hurst, who also own a Schlotzsky’s in Athens, Texas. The Hursts plan to open four additional locations in East Texas in the future.
“Schlotzsky’s already has an incredibly loyal following in Texas and we look forward to bringing our quality, handcrafted food and spirit of originality to Jacksonville,” said Hurst. “We are equally thrilled about being one of the first to offer the new Juice Bar so our guests can wirelessly recharge their mobile devices while they refuel on one of our signature sandwiches, pizzas, flatbreads, salads or more.”
The new wireless charging stations, officially called “Juice Bars,” will consist of a colorful stool-height table where charging stations will be embedded, along with stools for guests to relax while they recharge. Guests who have devices (including phones, tablets and laptops) equipped with wireless charging capabilities will be able to simply lay them on top of the table to charge their batteries. For guests whose devices don’t have this technology, each location will also offer adaptors that guests can plug into their device to allow them to charge wirelessly. The stations will have cords for traditional charging as well. The Juice Bars will be included in all new Schlotzsky’s locations following the Jacksonville opening, as well as added to all existing locations that undergo a renovation.
Schlotzsky’s offers more than 15 different signature sandwiches served on its legendary Fresh-from-Scratch oven-baked sourdough buns, as well as gourmet pizzas built upon its unique sourdough crust, artisan flatbreads, freshly made-to-order tossed salads, a variety of savory soups and delectable desserts, including a Cinnabon Express bakery where guests can enjoy a number of warm, homemade treats, including the Cinnabon Classic Roll, and CinnaPack take-home packs. From lunch boxes to party trays, catering options are available for meetings, community events, family gatherings and more – all prepared with your Schlotzsky’s favorites.
The new Jacksonville restaurant’s hours will be 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. all week long. To reach the restaurant, call 903-339-3090.
Since 1971, Schlotzsky’s® has been the home of The Original® oven-baked sandwich. The menu has evolved with guests’ tastes to include the highest quality hot delicious sandwiches on its legendary Fresh-from-Scratch® oven-baked sourdough buns, gourmet pizzas, Artisan flatbreads, fresh made-to-order salads, savory soups and delicious Cinnabon treats at co-branded locations. With more than 350 locations across the nation, Schlotzsky’s is the fast-casual choice for a quick, healthful, and fresh dining experience.
About FOCUS Brands Inc.
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc. is the franchisor and operator of over 4,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
222 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)