- Sub Headline: Music Education Franchise Invites Guests To Rock Concert In Times Square
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Franchise URL: http://www.schoolofrock.com
- Listed: February 22, 2016 1:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // NEW YORK CITY – School of Rock, the leader in performance based music education, hosts a red carpet event at the Hard Rock Café in Times Square on Sunday, February 28 from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. The event celebrates the launch of Let Them Rock, a non-profit organization created by School of Rock founder, Joe Roberts. Let Them Rock funds scholarships for performance-based music programs, providing children of all backgrounds opportunities for quality musical education. Net proceeds from the concert event will benefit Let Them Rock.
School of Rock brings its students to The Big Apple where they will experience the thrill of performing in the heart of show business. At the event, students from the School of Rock AllStars program will collaborate with cast members from Broadway’s School of Rock the Musical for mind-blowing performances. Dante Melucci, an alumni of School of Rock New Canaan who was later cast in the Broadway musical, will give a special performance along with his house band from the New Canaan School of Rock. A-List drummer, Mark Schulman will headline the event. Mark has played with top artists including Pink, Foreigner, Cher, Billy Idol, Stevie Nicks, Sheryl Crow, Simple Minds, Velvet Revolver and Destiny’s Child and was named one of the top three drummers in the world by Modern Drummer.
School of Rock continues to inspire musicians of all ages through innovative curriculum and outstanding rock performances. The musical education franchise instructs student in rock n’ roll’s core instruments: guitar, bass, keyboard, drums and vocals. In the past, School of Rock students have performed on some of rock n’ roll’s most iconic stages including the House of Blues and Lollapalooza.
“The high caliber of talent featured at our Times Square event is the ultimate example of the excellence we strive for each day at School of Rock,” said School of Rock CEO, Dzana Homan. “Our dedicated performers are sure to shine onstage and wow the crowd with their professional rock n’ roll skills.”
Tickets to the event are $20 in advance and $30 at the door. VIP floor seats are available for $100 and children under 10 years old are admitted free of charge. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit http://schoolofrock.com/let-them-rock.
About School of Rock
The music school your mom and dad wished they had when they were kids, School of Rock is an ingenious concept that gets kids and adults rocking out to the classics and up and performing with their peers. With more than 170 locations in nine countries, the franchise proves that rock and roll is here to stay.
SOURCE School of Rock
238 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)